Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WW's Countdown to Aruba Log

WoNderWoMan25

Meal 1, 9:30 AM
Mocha protein shake with skim/chocolate pp/instant coffee/ice
2 small buckwheat pancakes w/little butter and 'syrup' sweetened with splenda

Off to work, 10:30 AM
One of my girls called in sick :(
Drinking my second liter of water now

Gym, hopefully by 1:30 PM for some cardio so I can work out those glasses of wine from last night!

Pre-workout- Apple, w/one scoop shredded mass & water

Meal 2.5, 3PM
Should be leftover pork chop (small) and a big salad

Meal 3, 6 or 7 PM
Chicken fajitas with the BEST tortillas from Sam's Club. I'll have to post the name, pretty high fiber and protein contest, whole wheat, INCREDIBLE texture.

peppers, onions, home made black bean & corn salsa, etc

1/2 cup brown rice

So I never made it to the gym yesterday. I feel like such a slacker, but can't wait to get my suppliments shipped! Should have them by Friday.

I DID go grocery shopping today and I FINALLY ditched the weight control instant oatmeal. Made the OLD FASHIONED kind this AM with a bit of splenda and cinnamon. popped it into tupperware still hot and took it to work with me.

Meal 1, 7:30 AM
Mocha protein shake with skim/chocolate pp/instant coffee/ice

Meal 2, 10:30 AM
Added a bit of hot water to the oatmeal and a few raisins. Microwaved for 45 seconds and went at it- yummy!

Meal 3, should be around 1:30 or 2 PM
Big salad with lettuce, cukes, green pepper, alfalpha sprouts & 5 oz chicken

scorpiogirl said:
Nice job on the diet!! :)

Yeah, thanks!! I can't believe the difference in 'real' oatmeal. The taste, texture, consistency... Good stuff! I also bought some pumpkin pie spice to try in it. Some frozen raspberries too to ensure I won't be bored w/it.

Meal 4, 4:30 PM
Medium sized apple & 12 almonds

Workout 5:45-ish PM
Legs, wanting to go 20-30 mins of cardio
PWO Shake

Meal 5, 7:30 or 8PM
6-8 oz chicken breast
fresh asparagus ($4.99/lb but it looked sooooo good)
1/2 cup brown rice if I end up cooking it or salad if I end up making it

hehe :) Oatmeal took a little while to get use to for me, but with the cinn & Splenda it goes down much better :)
Great job!

If the cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice doesn't work with the oatmeal, definitely try the raspberries. That's the best!! :chomp:

Meal 1, 7:30 AM
protein shake with skim/chocolate pp/scoop nat pb/ice

Meal 2, 10:30 AM
oatmeal and a few raspberries (you got it right- they ARE great)

Meal 3, 1:30 or 2 PM
whole wheat tortilla filled with sprouts & leftover pork chop, probably 6 ozs

Meal 4, 4 PM
Medium apple

Took mom to the gym- great chest & tri workout, with 22 mins cardio after

Meal 5, 7:45 PM
Huge salad with lettuce, cukes, green pepper, sprouts, onions
3/4 cup whole wheat pasta
6 oz grilled chicken- thighs

Few more raspberries for dessert... they could easily become the latest addiction!!

Soooo stressed out @ work, the new boss is back in town for evaluations, staffing plans, the 'next steps'.... Trying to sell the truck, moving into a new apartment, and getting ready for our sales achiever trip to Orlando in two weeks. Slowly starting the talks & planning THE BIG MOVE out west. Shooting for March 07, if we can compromise on the exact location!! Revised new years resolution- This stress is going to make me work out more, not eat more!!

WoNderWoMan25 [B said:
Revised new years resolution- This stress is going to make me work out more, not eat more!![/B]

I hear ya! One of my biggest issues...

Welcome to EF and the world of logging. Looking good :)

Top Bottom