Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would rather die than be fat

matata

female.
Fat for so many years.
Is it really impossible for me to be a good shape girl?
Have very strong legs.
What sports should i do , i tried some pills before. but makes me faint
dare not have pills any longer.

No of course it is not impossible. It may be harder for you to loose weight compared to others and then again it may be easier for you to loose weight compared with some others to. Focus on low intensity (i.e. power walking) for for long'ish' time durations (such as 45mins+) every day. Try and do this first thing in the morning without food as your body has dispossable energy stores for up to 30 minuites for this kind of activity and anything surplus will attack at your fat stores. Remember to have a good carb/ protein meal straight away afterwards. Don't starve yourself as your body will go into starvation mode and anything you do eat will be stored as fat. Instead drip feed your body food, ideally 5-7 small fist sized meals a day. Complex carbs in the morning and start phasing out towards mid afternoon, (such as brown rice, porridge etc). The trick is to keep your metabolism running pretty high. Try and stay away from dairy and replace fats such as butter with olive oil etc. Stop eating atleast 2 hours before bed time and limit fruit consumption to about 2 pieces a day, many people don't know but plant sugar (fructose) is fattening and anything more than 40-60g gets stored as fat. Try and eat as natural as possible, if its in a box/packet leave it alone, or atleast think twice! Remember only in the last few hundred years have we as a society had the lifestyle we have, our bodies have not yet adapted to the foods we now consume, think caveman! or cavewoman haha!

Try and make it a lifestyle change not a short term thing, set reasonable goals and stick with it. Remember it proabably took more than a few months/ years to get in the state you yourself don't like so it is going to take some time to rectify. After you have done this for lets say 6 weeks come back and we can make additional improvements but do this much for now and remember, stay positive and remember do what you always do and you'll get what you have always got.

Good luck and all the best,

Last edited:
No more grains, bread, potatoes, rice. No sweets, no processed food, no pop, no juice. No fruit. Lots of water. Exercise every day.

Hey matata,
Welcome to EF. We are glad to have you here with us.
It sounds like your tired of the way you look and are ready to do something about but you need a little bit of education.
Well chika you came to the right board and you started in the right section.
Also look in here Diet & Bodybuilding - EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Forums
There is a lot of good stuff that you could apply to yourself.
But 2991 and jjtt have most of it right there for you.
So keep reading and dont be afraid to ask any and all questions that you have.
I think that you may find some encouragement here in this log, http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/w...ng/dedicated-newbie-looking-input-746995.html
Looking forward to seeing you post up and become a part of us.
Best regards and see you around chika!

female.
Fat for so many years.
Is it really impossible for me to be a good shape girl?
Have very strong legs.
What sports should i do , i tried some pills before. but makes me faint
dare not have pills any longer.

Matata,

Welcome! You know the average person has to try quitting smoking seven times before they succeed? How many times have you really tried dieting? The point is, just because it didn't work in the past doesn't mean it won't work now. What has worked for you? What hasn't? You have already said no pills, and I think that's a smart choice.

EF is a great place to get info/opinions and support. Why don't you use this thread and keep posting daily to update us on your first steps?

Let us know what you decide. I believe you can do it. You just have to want it bad enough, dig deep and find what it takes.

C

Welcome hun. You came to the right place.
I wish you luck.

Kind regards
Donna

Welcome to EF Matata
Like the others say you've definitely come to the right place
And it most definitely is possible for you to get into better shape and feel happy with yourself.
The veterans here are full of knowledge and always willing to help so get posting girl...and make the first steps towards a new Matata
x

Step one--if you don't bring it in the house then you can't eat it. Start with your grocery shopping. Many a night I search the pantry for junk food, when I realize there isn't any I eat some cottage cheese and go to bed.

Rebecca D

Top Bottom