Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

World's Strongest Women

3Vandoo

I was zapping away channel and I felt on the female version of the WSM competition.

It was weird and it was different, but I wondered where were the women :rolleyes:

Its the most traumatizing thing I have ever seen in my life the "woman" who won should be put in horror movies.....I'm still recovering

CB38AC said:
Its the most traumatizing thing I have ever seen in my life the "woman" who won should be put in horror movies.....I'm still recovering

:D Ha,Ha,Ha,great...that's funny as hell!!

bwaaaaaahahahahaa, the next major scary movie to hit the movies will feature the winner. I haven't seen it, but sounds nasty!! What channel was it on??

Whiskey

I got to see the worlds strongest women in person at a powerlifting meet in Texas. She was huge and incredibly strong. I wonder what her cycles look like

I'm sorry to bring up this image guys but I bet her clit is longer than lost of our dickd...onceagain sorry but its truely amazing shekept it in her shorts

It's a man baby (austin powers voice)

Oh thats cruel 3V !.
Did I get it wrong, was it a strong woman contest or a beauty contest ?.

Bouncer

LMAO!!!!!! Longer than our dicks!!! man that was some funny shit!!

Whiskey:D

bouncer said:
Oh thats cruel 3V !.
Did I get it wrong, was it a strong woman contest or a beauty contest ?.

Bouncer

Depend for who, maybe that South African redhead girl was cute, actually she look like ya! (JK)

Beauty contest hell no no no no nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom