Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Workout times

MelindaJones11

[FONT=&quot]How does working out at different times of the day effect your weight loss? I eat at about 5pm workout at 7 and sleep at 9pm without eating anything else, I don't feel hungry either. I've read here often that people work out first thing in the morning before eating, what does that do?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

there is plenty of evidence that working out in a fasted states will speed up you blowing through glycogen and going into ketosis faster. HOWEVER it is not necessary to worry about that.

in your case i would keep everything the way it is, however what i would change is workout FIRST while still in a fasted state, then once your body is calmed down then go ahead and have your meal. this will improve your workouts vs. eating before so your digestion won't have to process that meal while you workout. you will have more energetic workouts that way

however the way you have things now is perfectly fine as long as you aren't eating something that is too hard to digest. otherwise your body will want to evacuate that

I personally prefer working out in a fasted state. Just go with what you find most comfortable and that will make things part of the routine for you!

Top Bottom