Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Workout suggestions

Amelia Stark

Hello!!! I’m looking for new whole body workout ideas and some HIIT cardio suggestions as well!

I hate cardio anything to be honest but I’m trying to push myself out of my comfort zone. Stair climber is what I normally do for cardio but I’d like to change it up. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello!!! I’m looking for new whole body workout ideas and some HIIT cardio suggestions as well!

I hate cardio anything to be honest but I’m trying to push myself out of my comfort zone. Stair climber is what I normally do for cardio but I’d like to change it up. Thanks!

I hardly do cardio.
I suggest you do more medium weights and heavy weights, push and challenge yourself.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

My girlfriend and I workout together, and we much prefer lifting, however we also make sure to do cardio as well. We try to mix it up to keep it less boring, bike, treadmill, elliptical, stairmaster, row machine. Anything for variety.

Get yourself a PT and make them work.

Top Bottom