Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Workout mix

Cutiebolic

High End Bro
Platinum
Hey Ladies!

Im making a new mix for increased pumps ;) What are your favorite songs on your list for

1. Lifts?

2. Cardio?

Depending how many replies there are I might be willing to send (licensed) copies....

xo, C ;)

Oooh I love this post! Can't wait to see peoples choices.

Mine for lifting atm is Lil Wayne the price is wrong.

Cardio would have to be anything fast but over all fave would be chase and status no problem.

Donna

Warm up cardio with a little John Cougar. Hard cardio give me some Bon Jovi type music and a little country to cool down.

Hard core weight lifting....gotta be ACDC.

Rebecca D

All helpful, as usual ;)

I'm always switching it up because I get sick of the same old stuff. Right now I've been relying heavily on "Let's Go" by Trick Daddy and ET by Katy Perry and Kanye West.

I also have a large library of the hair bands, classic movie stuff (Rocky, etc)...but people are always showing me stuff I hadn't heard!

I'll listen to anything ;)

All helpful, as usual ;)

I'm always switching it up because I get sick of the same old stuff. Right now I've been relying heavily on "Let's Go" by Trick Daddy and ET by Katy Perry and Kanye West.

I also have a large library of the hair bands, classic movie stuff (Rocky, etc)...but people are always showing me stuff I hadn't heard!

I'll listen to anything ;)

Yeah that's me too it all depends on my mood I listen to almost any kind of music,
Katy perry is one god dam hot chic and not to mention very talented though her choice in bf is slightly outrageous lol.

Lol Im into the heavier music for lifting. So on my iPod, you'll find bands like slipknot, disturbed, mudvayne, skrillex, chimaera, devil wears prada... I'm funky like that. :) but then for cardio, it's usually some kind of house music. Tiesto is one of my faves. And there's some rap on the pod for cardio too. I like an eclectic mix. :) lately, though, I've been in such a pissy mood that I've been listening to the heavier stuff during cardio. The other stuff is sometimes too happy. Lol.

Lol Im into the heavier music for lifting. So on my iPod, you'll find bands like slipknot, disturbed, mudvayne, skrillex, chimaera, devil wears prada... I'm funky like that. :) but then for cardio, it's usually some kind of house music. Tiesto is one of my faves. And there's some rap on the pod for cardio too. I like an eclectic mix. :) lately, though, I've been in such a pissy mood that I've been listening to the heavier stuff during cardio. The other stuff is sometimes too happy. Lol.

Hey tiesto Is one my all time faves slipknots older stuff is betta for me. Anyone like the distillers for me heavy as the come I love them

Donna

Lolz... I feel like such a powderpuff!

Have a great Monday, ladies ;) I'm of to the gym to do some cardio to Hanson (jk... Probably LL Cool J, ha!)

Lmao Hanson there really is noooo need for Hanson.

Top Bottom