Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

workout and diet help!!

hey guys i just had another quick question... if i am trying to not get more muscle... i just want to tone up while losing weight.. i posted my usual routine up higher... could someone mabye give me a workout example for like biceps or chest... that will tone me down and stuff?? if not its ok thanks so much!

hmk214 said:
hey guys i just had another quick question... if i am trying to not get more muscle... i just want to tone up while losing weight.. i posted my usual routine up higher... could someone mabye give me a workout example for like biceps or chest... that will tone me down and stuff?? if not its ok thanks so much!

Like what sassy and the rest said post up your sample diet and we will go from there

i am not on a diet right now.. im looking for one... but i do work out... do you still want to know what i eat?

Yes. That gives us an idea of how you eat now -just whatever is a typcial meal plan for you. Also suggest you put that into www.fitday.com - its a free food counts program that is easy to set up and then it will calculate your total calories and macronutrient breakdown (i.e. % protein / % fat / % carbs) -- This is incredibly useful to illustrate what you are eating now as well as give you an idea of how to build and modify a diet. Its really a great tool to give you a reality check about what you are eating.

Top Bottom