Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

working towards an avatar!!!

How the hell do people have thousands of posts? this is nuts... its going to be next month before I make it to 500!! haha

dg

dieslgrl said:
How the hell do people have thousands of posts? this is nuts... its going to be next month before I make it to 500!! haha

dg

how? cough.... too much free time... cough

:D

dieslgrl said:
so damn close... I wonder if I am gonna make it?

dg

you will

just hurry and put the pic of your abs up.. and whatever you do.....DONT put the pic of you in the black skirt out on the steps the day of the show...you will get WAY too many STALKERS!! :) :)

hey NYM-- I know you are and have been attempting to be kind to me with your posts, but your desriptions of the photos are a little too explicit for my liking... I know the pics, and so do too many others... I wonder if you are *trying* to get people to figure out who I am? ......not appreciating that.

Lobo...send your god-mod powers my way so that I can post a pic a couple posts early.. hehe just kidding.. almost there!

dg

dieslgrl said:
hey NYM-- I know you are and have been attempting to be kind to me with your posts, but your desriptions of the photos are a little too explicit for my liking... I know the pics, and so do too many others... I wonder if you are *trying* to get people to figure out who I am? ......not appreciating that.

no not at all..my bad if it comes across that way, according to some of these posts it seems as if other members have seen he same pics i have...not sure how anyone in the right mind would know who you are by a description of a pic? the pic that i mentioned NO ONE should have unless you are sending it out...and even still no one would know who you are, you dont look anything like that pic normally..but once again not sure why or how anyone would know who you are..sorry for the confusion or whatever you call it..

Yo NYM... did we forget that my pics are all over the damn internet? LOL

dg

I can't make up my mind.... still searching for a good pic

dieslgrl said:
Yo NYM... did we forget that my pics are all over the damn internet? LOL

dg

I can't make up my mind.... still searching for a good pic

WE :) didnt forget...but my point is that pic i mentioned looks NOTHING like your pics on the internet..no one in this world(but me lol) could figure it out :)

ok wheres the avatar pic!!!!!!!!!!!11

prediction... Dieslgrls next post, titled "how the fuck do i shrink the pic down to fit in the box"

lol

Top Bottom