Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Working out help with pregnancy ?

martinegelp11

I am trying to become more active/healthy/fit. I've started doing the beginners body weight circuit and other actives, but my basic level of fitness is pretty low. The thing I struggle with in starting down this path is the potential of getting pregnant. I was pregnant, but had a miscarriage in august, due to chromosomal abnormalities. I'm cleared for everything and my husband and I have decided to just play it by ear and not try extremely hard for now. Do I just keep working out and keep improving and then make changes when I get pregnant? I know I didn't do anything to cause my miscarriage but it still makes me nervous.

Actually working out even during pregnancy is very good for you. You will need to scale back the intensity as you get further along, and you can discuss any of those limitations with your doctor when the time comes. For now, try to make exercise a routine that you adhere to. It will take time and patience, but if you stick with it, it gets easier and the results will come.

that is a horrible thing and i'm sorry for that

at the end of the day reducing stress, eating healthy, avoiding things like smoke and alcohol will increase your chance of a successful pregnancy. i agree with PON too, it makes sense that a healthy person will produce a healthy baby.

Top Bottom