Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Working flexibility

SisterTales

[FONT=&quot]Over the years of training I've lost quite a but of flexibility and I've always been very inflexible, very tight hamstrings gluten and lower back. Im not trying to go to yoga everyday but i do want to get on some sort of stretching routine to get my flexibility back, does anyone know of a good program ? What do you guys do to stay flexible ?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Over the years of training I've lost quite a but of flexibility and I've always been very inflexible, very tight hamstrings gluten and lower back. Im not trying to go to yoga everyday but i do want to get on some sort of stretching routine to get my flexibility back, does anyone know of a good program ? What do you guys do to stay flexible ?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
I suggest you do the following stretching every day or after your workout while your muscles are still warm. If you have a good partner who understands stretching, have them help with some forced stretching.

HAMSTRING stretch.
Side stretching (side splits),
Front back stretching (front back splits).

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

you don't need to go to yoga everyday, go 2-3X per week

it is very important not only for flexibility but also mobility and decompresing the joints and spine

i wish i had done this years ago but nobody told me about it cause these forums are full of ignorant meatheads who think yoga is for pussies. those are the same guys who wouldn't even make it through a class lol yoga is 10X harder than weight training

I try to stretch most days to maintain some flexibility as I am getting older. Yoga even once a week can help too.

Essentially, flexible employees are more valuable. Flexible workers who are able to take on more responsibilities, do different tasks, and do more at work have more to offer their employer than employees who can only do one or two tasks.

Top Bottom