Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Workin gon getting my sexy Back!!!

rebeccalynn1975

I used to live and breathe fitness. My employment and everyone I knew was around my gyms. I had one I would work at and one I would play at. after years of chasing my "big boy" and having my heart broken over and over again I settled on a gentleman who was not active in fitness or active at all for that matter. Had a child right away went from working out tons to bed rest for 9 months! Diet went to hell to impress the new step kids and husband and well 8 years later I am going through a divorce do to different ideas of happiness. My desire to live a more active and healthy life style seems to make him miserable so it is time to take separate paths.
I lost my Mom to Rheumatoid Arthritis in October and feel I need to get back to what makes me happy! Life is just to short.

I am 5'6" weighing in at 199 with 30% body. OMG!!!!!!!! What the hell did I do to myself. Well that is a shadow of what I was a year ago when I weighed in at 43% body fat and 247!!!!!!! HOLY CRAP I know!!!!!!

Alright so my goal is to be about 16%.
My cardio is at 45 minutes 6 days a week empty stomach first thing in the morning. I change it up weekly by alternating machines. Cardio I am busting ass on.
Weights are 4 days a week starting with a
back/tricep on Monday
Assisted pull ups 4 sets of 15
cable push downs 3 set of 15
tricep cable push downs 3 sets of 15
cable tricep extensions 3 set of 15
over the head cable extensions 3 sets of 15
Cable row 3 sets of 15

Legs on Tuesday
Leg press 180 4 sets of 20 super set with calf press on the leg press, Squats 4 sets of 15 @50 plus bar,
prone leg curl 40pounds 3 sets of 15, stiff leg db dead lifts, 3 set of 15 @ 30lb dbs.

Wednesday off

Chest shoulders and bieceps on Thursday

Circuit on Friday.
I limit my weights to 40 minutes and I am hard on my self.
Water intake could be better, and the diet well under eating is more my problem than anything else.
meal 1 strawberry banana Champion nutrition shake,
Meal 2 Chicken or tuna salad
Meal 3 3 eggs.
Meal 4 Orange roughy and fresh veggies
Meal 5 strawberry banana Champion nutrition shake

I am full an satiated.

So my question is about supplementing.
I have cycled on clen before but nothing else and I do have some I could take. I used to take pyruvate with an eca stack with the clen.

Any tweaks?
Also looking for new positive healthy friends!!

With such a great name you have to succeed. While it won't be easy, it will be easier for you than most people because you know what you need to do. Just stay committed. As for as supplements, you really need to get your bodyfat down before jumping into anything serious. Just eat healthy and work hard.

Good luck,

Rebecca D

Life is just to short.

You said it, sister :)
I am so glad for you that you are getting back to what makes YOU happy and healthy- albeit you took the rough road there...I'm sorry you had to go through so much-especially you losing your mom such a short time ago.
Welcome :)

Hi Rebecca, welcome to the forum!! I also had a few years of not being too good to myself and I have been back in training for 2 almost three years and a part of this forum for around 7 months now, and I must say that I'm feeling really good about myself and life in general. I can bounce out of bed in the morning, well most mornings anyhow!!

Is that you in the avatar?

Yes me on Monday I have one from December which us shocking! I will post an updated one in a few weeks. If you gave a bodyspace account on bb.com I have before and now pictures.
User name is RebeccaLynn1975
Not sure how to post them on here yet. Thank for the welcome I had an account on here years ago. I knew where to come home to when it was time. :)!

Rebecca
Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Thank trek it was a shock loosing her. But through tragedy greatness can arise! I now do all the local arthritis walks as well as founded a benefit to raise money for rheumatoid arthritis. As well as figured out that the lord blessed me able body and working joints it is my obligation to use and treat this body right!

Rebecca

Thank trek it was a shock loosing her. But through tragedy grateful can arise! I now do all the local arthritis walks as well as founded a benefit to raise money for rheumatoid arthritis. As well as figured out that the lord blessed me able body and working joints it is my obligation to use and treat this body right!

Rebecca
That's right- WTG!!!

I had a look, wow, what a transformation, so you've done it in a year? Congratulations!!! It looks like you've already got your sexy back!!

I wanted to drop in and say a couple of things one I am VERY happy to see you are here and have found the real you again. I have met so many women over the years who sacraficed themselves to be with a "normal" man and pretty much every time it does not work out. It sounds like you are on a great track and doing very well. I also agree with Rachel when she stated before you start anything you should get yourself down more by continuing with your training, good nutrition and cardio. Again, welcome, best of luck and be sure to keep us all posted on your progress.

Top Bottom