Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Work off cellulite ?

Lucredyy

[FONT=&quot]Can you work cellulite off?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Does anyone know what cellulite really is? How is it different from regular fat?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]My aerobics instructor told me that if you keep working you can lose fat from your problem areas. She said that its the hardest to lose but it can be done. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Will cellulite disapear as I lose weight and gain muscle or what?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

aerobics does not burn body fat lol. it will help with heart health though

your aerobics instructor sounds like one of those people who think you can out run a bad diet because she is super lean herself. it is always those super skinny guys who believe in that because THEY ARE ALREADY LEAN. so they can just eat what they want and exercise and stay lean

if you have cellulite you are too fat, so you gotta reduce your total body fat. you won't do that with exercise alone. it boils down to DIET! and yes you can get rid of it. water fasting is actually a great way to burn cellulite

Yes you have to lose fat as a whole. You need to fix your diet and consistently train to accomplish that

Top Bottom