Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women and Winstrol

Im sure somebody like Mr.X can give you more scientific advice but i do know a woman (35) that took a pretty decent size cycle of winny and got really good results from it. As long as you can deal with the side affects (deep voice and penis growth...j/k)

Mr.X could deffinately answer this i know women sprinters have used winstrol but as for a 42 yr old women In my opinion I would not suggesst it especiialy if it was my women..but if it's going to be done X is the one to ask

The age of the woman doesn't really matter so much. What is really more important is what she is trying to accomplish by taking it. Trying to "lose weight & tone up"?

Before giving any advice on use of any AAS, esp for a woman, my first question is what is the reason for it? Then what is her current diet, training and purpose for doing it? If the diet & training aren't well-established & consistent already, I don't recommend throwing in any AAS. All of that stuff is on a SUPPLEMENT to an already existing, well-established diet & training program (and more than like "I just started training a month ago & not seeing any results, my boyfriend suggested winstrol to lean me out").

I'd suggest whoever this woman is, have her login & visit the women's board. Lots of solid advice.

Top Bottom