Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women who take Test.

Quadsweep said:
It actually depends...most folks talk shit on this subject. I have used Test with women. you start very low with a fast acting test so its done fast if sides occur. My GF has used up to 100mgs of testosterone propionate and 100mgs of Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - -Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - or Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - a week with no voice changes at all and no virilazition of any kind.She is older and that has bearing I believe and we worked up to this very gradually. Did her clit get bigger? Yes a little...is she horny on it HELL YES! And the bigger more sensitive clit makes her cum 6 times every time we fuck! sounds liek a fair trade!

Quadsweep

Women can do that without test +++.

Male hormones have a virilising effect on women, that is why they give people who want to change their sex the 'other' sex hormone.

The amount of virilisation depends on the compound, dose, length of cycle, how many cycles and genetic variations.

Quad's gear is just kickin' in.... so he's feeling REAL good.....It's cool.

He's running a Tren,Test, Halo, Drol, PCP cycle. :)

Tatyana said:
Women can do that without test +++.

Male hormones have a virilising effect on women, that is why they give people who want to change their sex the 'other' sex hormone.

The amount of virilisation depends on the compound, dose, length of cycle, how many cycles and genetic variations.
I agree 100% that they can without test...I was saying guys on here talk shit that they have no real life experience with. I have and all was saying it depends on the woman and what they can handle. I have never had a femaile client that listened to me that became manly...ever. look at my gallery..My woman is on it.

Quad

Top Bottom