Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women who lift

unusual12

So i got this women who just started working at our company. She is a part time weight lifter or whatever. Not like scary looking but lifts a crazy amount of weight for her size. So lately shes been talking shit how women can be just as strong as guys. I told her it scientifically impossible. We got in a fight but turns out she lifts more than me. I DONT TRAIN AT ALL. But i made the point that I would outlift her if I trainer for it. So now I am training to outlift a girl. Someone shoot me. RANT OVER

there are plenty of females stronger than men.

and yes if i took the strongest female in the world and put her against a bunch of guys i hand picked up off the street.. even if those guys trained their asses off they still would be weaker. why? because some guys are blessed genetically and some are fucked

i had a dude years ago think he was stronger than me so i invited him to the gym. i put on 1 plate on each side on the bench and the dude could not even do 1 rep. i went on there and i ran off like 20 reps in a row like lifting styrofoam. he didn't say a damn thing to me ever again.

So i got this women who just started working at our company. She is a part time weight lifter or whatever. Not like scary looking but lifts a crazy amount of weight for her size. So lately shes been talking shit how women can be just as strong as guys. I told her it scientifically impossible. We got in a fight but turns out she lifts more than me. I DONT TRAIN AT ALL. But i made the point that I would outlift her if I trainer for it. So now I am training to outlift a girl. Someone shoot me. RANT OVER

I think the reality is SOME women can. But most women can't. Most women are far, far smaller than me and those that aren't are fat or freaks. I've only met one and shes Britian's Strongest Woman and dates a buddy.

My money is on her.

If you don't lift @ all what made you an expert?

My money is on her.

If you don't lift @ all what made you an expert?

i've ice skated 2 times in my life and couldn't even make it around the rink once without falling on my ass.

but yeah i am sure if i 'work hard at it' that i would be able to outskate a Canadian Olympic skater who has been skating since she was 3 years old

people live in different worlds with reality

What makes you believe a woman cannot be as strong as a man?
Go check out Stefanie Cohen's Instagram and tell me do you think you could outlift her?

Top Bottom