Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women and Test

HAve a few questions and hoping to get some feedback. I know they say women can have small test doses (25-50mg) to help with overall goals and libdo. Tried 25mg of prop and nothing has been noticed. I read a girl previously using a 1/4 of sus once a week with good results. What would be the best the recommended dosage, best type of test and how long and what results can be expected. Again, any help would be appreicated. Thanks

in most women it helps with libido but overdosing is risky. work wtih a doctor

HAve a few questions and hoping to get some feedback. I know they say women can have small test doses (25-50mg) to help with overall goals and libdo. Tried 25mg of prop and nothing has been noticed. I read a girl previously using a 1/4 of sus once a week with good results. What would be the best the recommended dosage, best type of test and how long and what results can be expected. Again, any help would be appreicated. Thanks

i agree with the above

you need to work close with a good endoctrinologist who will get your numbers tested and put you on a correct dose.

For starters I would get a full blood panel run that lets you know where your testosterone levels and estrogen levels currently are.

Yes, testosterone replacement therapy for women is an actual thing and women do inject testosterone. From my research though the dose is very low and you will have to dilute almost any test you actually get to get the proper injection levels.

My research has not been enacted, but I have done it and developed a plan for my wife if she so chooses to try it at a later date, but honestly 10 mg of Anavar is doing wonders for her strength gain and she is using estradiol crèam that seams to drive her sex drive up. If testosterone is your choice I did my research based on Testosterone Cyponate. You would start with 5 mg injections 2X a week. Of course you would get blood tests done prior to the start then have tests done again after taking it for a month. Your testosterone level should never exceed about 150. Most women have natural testosterone between 15 to 70 nl. Under 15 is classified as low T for women and where testosterone replacement therapy is normally used. You don't generally reach that level though until Menopause. If after the 1st month your test is under 50 or so you could bump up to 10 mg 2X a week and then test again 1 month later.

Bad idea. SARMS are much safer for females. Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Bad idea. SARMS are much safer for females. Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Could you please provide links to the human trials done by actual drug manufactures and actual lab results that prove SARMS are safer for females or even males for that matter? I am just curious if this belief is rooted in Science or opinion.

So much of your results come from diet and training, not steroids. If you are not seeing changes, it is likely to do with that. I wouldn't recommend testosterone unless you are deficient. Go with either SARMs or something mild like anavar.

Top Bottom