Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women and test

What is your goal with Testosterone?

If your goal is health and well-being, women usually use testosterone cream at concentrations that can range from 3 to 20mg per day. The absorption rate of the cream is at most 10%, so its endogenous testosterone is higher, but still within the normality curve for women. You have to do blood work to measure the right concentration for you.

If your goal is aesthetic, the ideal is injectable testosterone, in concentrations that can range from 25mg to 100mg to start, however depending on the desired physique, the concentrations may be even higher.

However, understand that in choosing testosterone, you are aware that you may experience any virilizing side effect. It will change your physique for sure, but there is a price for that.

The female response is very individual. I've seen girls who used 200mg, with an incredible physique and doll's face and others that with a lot less than that became super masculinized.

If your goal is a well-developed physique, my advice is to hire a coach who specializes in preparing women, but if you want to do it on your own, start with low doses like 25mg a week and analyze what are the gains X side effects.

If you want what most women want, a"toned body", stay with Oxandrolone or SARMS. If you want something more, maybe Primobolan.

Can Women run Test cycles? If so how much would be the recommended duration and dosage ?

As everyone here has stated No, unless you want masculine side effects. The only time women can take it with low sides is through HRT. I take 6mcg/day via a compound creme. It’s more for mood balance than a muscle builder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom