Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women's Thread on Pics of Pros Forum

You can find pix of pros all over the web. Don't need to frown.

Fitsights.com is a good site, they add about 4 flex files/profiles a week and have a diary thing going on where two women record their foods and work outs daily.

Then there's the newsgroups, the amazon one has some pix and sometimes the fitness centerfolds one has decent ones, although lately they've been soft bikini type girls.

Then there's the countless personal web sites and fan sites.

Pink Space Biscuit said:
You can find pix of pros all over the web. Don't need to frown.

Fitsights.com is a good site, they add about 4 flex files/profiles a week and have a diary thing going on where two women record their foods and work outs daily.

Then there's the newsgroups, the amazon one has some pix and sometimes the fitness centerfolds one has decent ones, although lately they've been soft bikini type girls.

Then there's the countless personal web sites and fan sites.

Yep, I surf the web a fair amount for inspiration, but I didn't know about fitsights.com. I'll check it out!

Just seems like we could be a good resource here too, for each other -- show what we like, who we look up to, that kind of thing.

Wyst

Damn, ain't nobody posting women bbers on the pics of the pros board. No other platinum members on here? Or just not interested?

I gotta say the level of activity on the platinum boards is pretty depressingly low lately. The only regular poster is George's Spambot, lol. Which wouldn't be bad if it was at least a bit more fitness oriented.

Top Bottom