Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women's quitting thread

wyst

Hey women of EF:

What are you trying to quit/give up/cut down on?

For me, it's diet coke.

I'm finally down to one can every day or two. I've had more trouble with this than I did quitting smoking. I guess it's cos there's such negative press with smoking and all my friends had mostly quit, whereas EVERYONE drinks diet soda, even half the guys I know.

Man, I didn't realize how much of this stuff I was drinking. I've replaced it with just plain ol' carbonated water (or just water) or coffee. Sadly, now I'm kinda jitttery. I'm going to have to cut down a bit on coffee next. It really doesn't go well with xenadrine.

ugh.

What are you trying get out of your life?

Wyst

Smoking:( and caffeine.

I am just a nervous wreck without any nioctine. It's ridiculous. I've cut down a lot, but I just can't quit yet.

I've cut back on caffeine a lot - I used to drink a six-pack of Diet Coke per day. Now I only have one.

I quit smoking about ten years ago -- it was rough, but worth it. Took me about 3 tries, I think. I basically ended up cutting down but after a certain point I foudn I just had to go cold turkey, otherwise I cut down to a certain point and then just started finding myself smoking more and more again until I stabilized at my old level.

How are you doing it? Patches? Gum? Willpower?

Good luck!

Wyst

Trying to do it with willpower, but it's tough. If I keep very busy it becomes easier; but if I do nothing but sit on the damn computer(like now), it's a lot harder.

I would love to get a hold of some Zyban.

I am in the same boat as Trance... I am trying to quit smoking. So far I have been doing it by cutting down, but I am thinking of trying the patch soon. My biggest problem is getting over the habit.

Sweets, in particular donuts & chocolate chip cookies. I would let myself have some sweets on cheat day... but somehow cheat days GROW outside of 24 hours if I turn my back. :spin:

Darn that sweet tooth of mine! :chomp:

Top Bottom