Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women's natural testosterone

Yaxutlev

I have always noticed that girls from “darker”races, the one's who have a bit darker skin, have lots of darkbodyhair, etc. usually have a higher libido. I always attributed thatto a naturally high testosterone level, because I think that becauseof testosterone they get all that bodyhair and libido, and usuallybad behavior. Do you think this theory could be possible?

That is an interesting question, but I would not dare to say that all easter women are horny and have lots of hair just because of their testosterone levels. I would rather think that there is a more generalized hormonal disbalance that causes the high libido you were talking about. It would be an interesting research to do though - who knows, maybe it is indeed because of increased testosterone levels.

i've discussed this topic over and over.

basically we all originally came from Africa, humans spread and evolved in parts of the world. people from Africa and the meditarrean generally had polygamist societies while those from asia and north europe had hunter/gatherer societies

polygamist societies evolved differently because the strongest man would get the chick pregnant. so yes black people generally have bigger dicks, more testosterone, and are stronger than dudes from Asia. sorry to say it but it is true. BUT that doesn't mean it is ALL the case. not all societies within those areas evolved that way.

It's not that darker skinned women have more hair then lighter skinned women, it's that their hair is darker so it's more visible.

Light skinned females have very fine white hairs that are hard to see with the naked eye.

Testosterone levels are not linked to race. They are linked to your genetics.

I don't buy into this theory at all. Testosterone levels are determined by a ton of different factors including lifestyle. Take someone who doesn't exercise, eats like shit, drinks alcohol all the time, and they will have much lower testosterone levels than a healthy person regardless of skin/hair colour.

Top Bottom