Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The women's Guide to pro homrones, A female's look into legal steroids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

needtogetaas

The women's Guide to pro homrones, A female's look into legal steroids.

First off my name is Nathan chase Author of anabolic kitchen, Ext elite mod of this forum,mod of many others,owner of needtobuildmuscle.com and 4 other successful companies in the health and fitness industry.. That is the most simple way i can put all that I do these days but if you ask others about me they may just tell you a long story or two.

I want to say right up front that I nether endorse nor do I condone the use of steroids,legal steroids, or pro hormones by a woman or member of the female sex. This is a choice that is in your hands and your hands alone not mine or anyone else.

The reason I am writing this profiles thread though is for all the woman out there looking for this kind of info. As a member of fitness and steroid forums for many many years I have watched hundreds of thousands of men speak freely and openly about there steroids, pro hormones, and legal designer steroid use. Yet woman are ether shunned from the conversation or made to feel its something they should keep quite about.

Not on elitfitness.com and not well I am in charge. Woman deserve the right to make there own choices and woman/females also entitled to as much information about the safest posable use of anabolics as men are. It seems as though I may be the very first person to ever write a women's Guide to pro homrones, or a female's legal steroid hand book. I guess that has a lot to do with the fact that so many sites and forums out there gasp at the very thought of it thus scaring anyone out of doing such a thing.

Personally I have never been one to care what others think. I do what I do every day, and help as many people as I can. If some one has something against that, well then to bad for them. My day will be just fine as it always is.

Ladies,
In this thread I will be covering many different subjects and aspects of legal steroid use. As it pertains to you, the lovely ladies that you are. I will be covering everything from what support supplements and post cycle therapy supplements you should take to what doses you should take, and wht kind of side effects you may get.

I am no English major, and I have never won a spelling bee ether. So please overlook my crappy writing and my appalling spelling. What I lack in writing skills I make up for in knowledge of the subject. Yes I have trained woman and yes I have Guided many woman in the use of legal steroids and pro hormones. Every kind of woman you can think of from the regular house wife to the NPC and IFBB level athletes stepping on stage. There are woman who have been stepping on a NPC and IFBB pro stage for over a decade that seek out my chemical advice. females who have been on the cover or in the pages of major magazines like flex, muscle development and Women's Physique World. One of the woman I train now has placed as high as 3rd in major national ifbb pro level events. Another who gets her chemical advice from me now is the strongest woman in the world in her weight class and age.

Many of the woman of this site know me and know of my knowledge. As for names of females Who get there chemical advice from me I will keep this to my self and I am sure many of you ladies reading this now know why..Feel free to contact me at any time. I assure you I work with many and I work confidentially.

OK, So its time to get down to business. The information that is in my head will take much longer then a day to write,much more then a post or to to bring together, and much more then I have time to right at this very moment. For this reason I am making this a open thread. I am going to write profiles for every single legal steroid I know of as it pertains to a woman. I will cover many other subjects, and i will even answer any and all questions I am asked.

We will make this thread together. Make this thread not only informational but interactive as well. So that I may get a feel for what it is you all want to know about most. I guess I have to start some where so I will start with this. A question Not only a lot of men have a hard time understanding but woman as well.

What is the difference between a steroid and a pro hormone? I will explain the answer to this question is two different ways.

1. The complex way first.
Steroids can be distinguished as terpenoid lipids that typify a sterane core with certain added functional groups. The center of
steroids is made up of a complicated carbon structure made from four adjoined rings, a single cyclopentane ring and three other cyclohexane rings. Steroids can be categorized on the basis of two unambiguous features 1. whether the rings in the core have functional clusters connected to them or not and also 2. On the substructure of the condition of rings after oxidation. However , as the very name proposes, a prohormone is a substance that precedes a hormone. Prohormones portray the most minimum hormonal effects when left by themselves. Prohormones are enzymic substances that need to undergo chemical reactions and interactions in order to become an active hormone. Prohormones came to the knwoledge of medical science since the mid 20th century.

And 2 the simple version. in order for a pro homrone to work it nees to convert to a steroid in your body. Your body produces enzymes and these enzymes mix with the pro hormone to cause its conversion into a steroids.

A steroid on the other hand is active ad needs no conversion therefor much strong and with less side effects too..

OK I am sorry ladies but for tonight this is it. It is 147am and although I am often up much later then this I can hardly keep my eyes open tonight. Next I will start to write about 2 of the most poppuler steroids.otc steroids woman take, Thank you

Nice work my brother, its good to get everyone educated, including females as there is so much confusion over female pct, and hormonal cycles!!

Ok lets get this party started ladies. Again "everything" I write will pertain to woman, So when I write the dosing of compounds and everything else all of it is for "you" the female, and not a man. Before I get into righting all the profiles for the known OTC steroids out there I want to address a very important fact.

Purity!
By purity I mean the purity of the steroid you are using. Even for men it is important to use nothing but the most pure product you can find, however this importance is ten fold for the female user. Even the Slightest bit of impurity can change everything!!
Often during manufacturing much much larger companies have been known to get a little of this mixed with a little of that. Cheap clones and knock off products out there have been well known to not always be pure as well. In fact some of the largest and well known "cheaper" bargain brand legal steroids are the worst culprits of this practice. I man might be fine if there happens to be a little superdrol in his helladrol. A man may not have that bad a reaction if his epi has converted to DMT from sitting on the ware house shelf to long under higher heat.

But these kinds mix ups and impurities can cause drastically different effects for a woman. Trust me ladies, you do not want to be taking DMT when you should be taking epi. The difference in effects are night and day and for you this could mean long short term and some times long lasting adverse side effects that you did not sign up for.

For this reason there is very very few brands I trust and would recommend for a woman. However there are some brands out there that I will vouch for. I will list them in order starting with the brands I like best and trust the most down to the least. If a lab has made my list at all they are lucky.
Mrsupps.com
ruthless supplements or Rlssupplements
Purus labs
customcapsules.com
powerlabs
RNP

Any and all other brands Use at your own risk. I highly advice you think long and hard before you place your body and your health in the hands of a Bergen brand.

Methylepitiostanol and Methepitiostane
We are talking about two different steroids yet also the same. For the hard core gear heads out there please dont bother busting my chops about the difference of the two. I know there is a difference. However for the most part there really is no different lmao. OK sorry ladies I know I just confused the heck out of you. Let me make it very very simple and easy for you. Methepitiostane aka havoc aka 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol is the same but different. All Females just ignore havoc and do not even use it. Its a slight ( and I mean slight) bit more Androgenic then the rest although so little that its not even recorded as such in any literature. Epi-strong,epistane and anthing epi is what you want ladies. So thin epi and not havoc ok.

Epi-strong,Epistane, (these are the name brands woman want)
Nomenclature:
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol <-- this is what woman want the ingredient in the product to be
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol
Chemical Formula: C20H30OS
Molecular Weight: 320.5
Anabolic to Androgenic 1,100/91
Common Dosages: 2.5mg to 5mg doses administered 1 to 3 times a day spread out.
Common Cycle Length: 4-5 Weeks.
Methylated: Yes
Half-Life: Average (6-8 hours)
Possible Side effects: Heptatoxicity (Liver), sore/dry joints, puffy/sensitive nipples, back/calf pumps, increased libido, acne, spotting to nonexistent bleeding during menstrual cycle,rasping of the voice to deepening of the voice and or on set of masculinization.
Notes: One of the safest and most popular legal steroids among woman do to its very low Androgenic properties.

Methylepitiostanol is a methylated version of the steroid Epitiostanol. It is readily active and does not require conversion. Epi is derived from Dihydrotestosterane and is c17-alpha alkylated with a favorable balance(for woman) between anabolic and androgenic effects. In fact its about 12 times more anabolic then it is androgenic. The A/A ratio makes epi-strong one of the best available choices for woman especially in those females looking for dramatic strength and muscle size gains.

Methylepitiostanol was first described in 1966 as part of a investigation of A-ring modified androstane derivatives. During this time is when it was first studied for its anabolic androgenic potency using the standard rat testing procedures.
Although the testing proved this drug was really quite remarkable and favorably safe for both men and woman it never made it to market as a pharmaceutical drug and a patten was never formed for its use. likewise it never made it past rat testing onto human subjects at the pharmacological level Until some forty years later when it was first introduced to the supplement industry in 2006.

Methylepitiostanol has been reported to be very effective at reducing breast tissue growth in men. It has also been reported by some woman to reduce overall breast size at times (but returns normal after discontinuation of the drug). This is likely do to its antagonistic effects on estrogen. Moreover a good indication as to why it was first looked into as a drug for breast cancer treatment.

Methylepitiostanol/epi-strong/Epistane/havoc can not and will not convert to estrogen but there have been many reports of products that supposedly contain this compound causing gyno. One of the main reasons for this is the fact that Under the influence of heat methylepitiostanol readily breaks down to 17a-Methyl-androstan-2-en-17b-ol (DMT). I will say it again so that you females can grasp the severity of what I am saying. Under the influence of heat methylepitiostanol readily breaks down to 17a-Methyl-androstan-2-en-17b-ol (DMT),

Other reasons why reports of gyno from this compound have been popping up can be do to androgen receptor cross over( http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/receptor-cross-over-710073.html) and of course impurity of the product being used. Any reports of pure properly stored Methylepitiostanol causing gyno are mostly unsubstantiated thus leaving the only real explanation being receptor crossover.

As long as woman get a pure compound and a properly stored product Methylepitiostanol is one of the best legal steroids she can get. This is why i highly stress only dealing with a trusted company and or brand of product. There is 0 room for error when it comes to this compound and its use be females.

for woman Methylepitiostanol is the safest bulking compound there is. Yes bulking! For men its moderate to weak for bulking but for woman Methylepitiostanol is your number one choice for adding good hard size to your frame. Upwards of 10-20lb of hard muscle can be added to a woman's frame when using this compound.

To give you a idea of what I am talking about I will share the results of one female Athlete I consulted not to long ago. This Athlete is a MMA fighter on the fast track to earning her pro status. In fact last I knew one fight away from it ( which i heard she won). The particular fight I had been advising her for was her second and in order to fight the woman she needed to fight she had to move up a weight class. Sitting at 130 something lbs she needed to add on at least another 8-10lb in order to move up to the heavyweight class that she needed to be at.
In 4 weeks time using Methylepitiostanol 5mg twice a day she was sitting at a massive 149lb and needed to stop the cycle and use a sweat suit to get down to the perfect fighting weight. Make no mistake she is a well trained Athlete with seasoned muscles. She was training hard and long and still able to add all that extra muscle.

without a doubt epi can be effectively used as a muscle size and strength gaining compound by female athletes of all kinds. With a proper recomp diet it can also be used as a powerful recompositioning compound as well. By adjusting dosing and diet this compound can work both ways however it is not the most favorable compound for woman just looking to "lose weight". Cardio bunnies need not apply for this one. It is a compound strictly for woman looking to both lose bf% AND GAIN MUSCLE. sever low calorie diets along with lots of cardoi will render this compound practically useless at a females dose. Running it at recommended male doses will cause sever side effects.

Although Methylepitiostanol is best used for bulking by females. Hard core, highly experience females have used Methylepitiostanol
during contest prepping. IMO this is not its most effective means of use and there are much better compounds for this more on this later).

A cycle of Methylepitiostanol for a beginner would look something like this.

weeks
1-4 epi-strong 2.5mg 3 times a day
https://www.mrsupps.com/Product-Epi---Strong---Buy-One-Get-One-Freee_27.aspx
1-4 N2guard 2 caps 3 times a day
N2GUARD
pct
4-8 bridge 1 cap twice a day.

Keep in mind using steroids of any kind can cause side effects. and I will say again I nether endorse nor do I condone the use of steroids,legal steroids, or pro hormones by a woman or member of the female sex. This is a choice that is in your hands and your hands alone not mine or anyone else. Just remember this is big choice and should not be taken lightly. I will be writing a lot in this thread and adding to it all the time. Through out this time I will repeat this ^^ many many times.

Drinking Alcohol,smoking cigarettes, having unprotected intercourse, eating 5 triple cheese burgers a day , or doing all of these at once is also your choice. All of these choices can have equally long lasting effects to your body and way of life. no one can make any of these choices for you and no ones can force them on you ether.

I am not giving anyone advice nor am I a doctor or a medical professional. I am only writing what I know and have learned overtime from many different sources of information. What I write comes from the experience of others, my own study of literature, and a collective composite of others knowledge and understanding all brought together into one source of information. I have choices to share all of this with you however the choice to use this information is still in our hands and your hands alone..

Thank you. I will be back again to cover more. hope to see you all. :qt::qt:

Last edited:
Methylepitiostanol and Methepitiostane
We are talking about two different steroids yet also the same. For the hard core gear heads out there please dont bother busting my chops about the difference of the two. I know there is a difference. However for the most part there really is no different lmao. OK sorry ladies I know I just confused the heck out of you. Let me make it very very simple and easy for you. Methepitiostane aka havoc aka 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol is the same but different. All Females just ignore havoc and do not even use it. Its a slight ( and I mean slight) bit more Androgenic then the rest although so little that its not even recorded as such in any literature. Epi-strong,epistane and anthing epi is what you want ladies. So thin epi and not havoc ok.

Epi-strong,Epistane,M14-E, (these are the name brands woman want)
Nomenclature:
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol <-- this is what woman want the ingredient in the product to be
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol
Chemical Formula: C20H30OS
Molecular Weight: 320.5
Anabolic to Androgenic 1,100/91
Common Dosages: 2.5mg to 5mg doses administered 1 to 3 times a day spread out.
Common Cycle Length: 4-5 Weeks.
Methylated: Yes
Half-Life: Average (6-8 hours)
Possible Side effects: Heptatoxicity (Liver), sore/dry joints, puffy/sensitive nipples, back/calf pumps, increased libido, acne, spotting to nonexistent bleeding during menstrual cycle,rasping of the voice to deepening of the voice and or on set of masculinization.
Notes: One of the safest and most popular legal steroids among woman do to its very low Androgenic properties.

Methylepitiostanol is a methylated version of the steroid Epitiostanol. It is readily active and does not require conversion. Epi is derived from Dihydrotestosterane and is c17-alpha alkylated with a favorable balance(for woman) between anabolic and androgenic effects. In fact its about 12 times more anabolic then it is androgenic. The A/A ratio makes epi-strong one of the best available choices for woman especially in those females looking for dramatic strength and muscle size gains.

Methylepitiostanol was first described in 1966 as part of a investigation of A-ring modified androstane derivatives. During this time is when it was first studied for its anabolic androgenic potency using the standard rat testing procedures.
Although the testing proved this drug was really quite remarkable and favorably safe for both men and woman it never made it to market as a pharmaceutical drug and a patten was never formed for its use. likewise it never made it past rat testing onto human subjects at the pharmacological level Until some forty years later when it was first introduced to the supplement industry in 2006.

Methylepitiostanol has been reported to be very effective at reducing breast tissue growth in men. It has also been reported by some woman to reduce overall breast size at times (but returns normal after discontinuation of the drug). This is likely do to its antagonistic effects on estrogen. Moreover a good indication as to why it was first looked into as a drug for breast cancer treatment.

Methylepitiostanol/epi-strong/Epistane/havoc can not and will not convert to estrogen but there have been many reports of products that supposedly contain this compound causing gyno. One of the main reasons for this is the fact that Under the influence of heat methylepitiostanol readily breaks down to 17a-Methyl-androstan-2-en-17b-ol (DMT). I will say it again so that you females can grasp the severity of what I am saying. Under the influence of heat methylepitiostanol readily breaks down to 17a-Methyl-androstan-2-en-17b-ol (DMT),

Other reasons why reports of gyno from this compound have been popping up can be do to androgen receptor cross over( http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/receptor-cross-over-710073.html) and of course impurity of the product being used. Any reports of pure properly stored Methylepitiostanol causing gyno are mostly unsubstantiated thus leaving the only real explanation being receptor crossover.

As long as woman get a pure compound and a properly stored product Methylepitiostanol is one of the best legal steroids she can get. This is why i highly stress only dealing with a trusted company and or brand of product. There is 0 room for error when it comes to this compound and its use be females.

for woman Methylepitiostanol is the safest bulking compound there is. Yes bulking! For men its moderate to weak for bulking but for woman Methylepitiostanol is your number one choice for adding good hard size to your frame. Upwards of 10-20lb of hard muscle can be added to a woman's frame when using this compound.

To give you a idea of what I am talking about I will share the results of one female Athlete I consulted not to long ago. This Athlete is a MMA fighter on the fast track to earning her pro status. In fact last I knew one fight away from it ( which i heard she won). The particular fight I had been advising her for was her second and in order to fight the woman she needed to fight she had to move up a weight class. Sitting at 130 something lbs she needed to add on at least another 8-10lb in order to move up to the heavyweight class that she needed to be at.
In 4 weeks time using Methylepitiostanol 5mg twice a day she was sitting at a massive 149lb and needed to stop the cycle and use a sweat suit to get down to the perfect fighting weight. Make no mistake she is a well trained Athlete with seasoned muscles. She was training hard and long and still able to add all that extra muscle.

without a doubt epi can be effectively used as a muscle size and strength gaining compound by female athletes of all kinds. With a proper recomp diet it can also be used as a powerful recompositioning compound as well. By adjusting dosing and diet this compound can work both ways however it is not the most favorable compound for woman just looking to "lose weight". Cardio bunnies need not apply for this one. It is a compound strictly for woman looking to both lose bf% AND GAIN MUSCLE. sever low calorie diets along with lots of cardoi will render this compound practically useless at a females dose. Running it at recommended male doses will cause sever side effects.

Although Methylepitiostanol is best used for bulking by females. Hard core, highly experience females have used Methylepitiostanol
during contest prepping. IMO this is not its most effective means of use and there are much better compounds for this more on this later).

A cycle of Methylepitiostanol for a beginner would look something like this.

weeks
1-4 epi-strong 2.5mg 3 times a day
https://www.mrsupps.com/Product-Epi---Strong---Buy-One-Get-One-Freee_27.aspx
1-4 N2guard 2 caps 3 times a day
N2GUARD
pct
4-8 bridge 1 cap twice a day.

Keep in mind using steroids of any kind can cause side effects. and I will say again I nether endorse nor do I condone the use of steroids,legal steroids, or pro hormones by a woman or member of the female sex. This is a choice that is in your hands and your hands alone not mine or anyone else. Just remember this is big choice and should not be taken lightly. I will be writing a lot in this thread and adding to it all the time. Through out this time I will repeat this ^^ many many times.

Drinking Alcohol,smoking cigarettes, having unprotected intercourse, eating 5 triple cheese burgers a day , or doing all of these at once is also your choice. All of these choices can have equally long lasting effects to your body and way of life. no one can make any of these choices for you and no ones can force them on you ether.

I am not giving anyone advice nor am I a doctor or a medical professional. I am only writing what I know and have learned overtime from many different sources of information. What I write comes from the experience of others, my own study of literature, and a collective composite of others knowledge and understanding all brought together into one source of information. I have choices to share all of this with you however the choice to use this information is still in our hands and your hands alone..

Thank you. I will be back again to cover more. hope to see you all. :qt::qt:

Had to bold that part for emphasis, Nate. A new member apparently read just the opposite a few weeks back and we talked about Epistrong in fact being a weak androgen.

Considering the prevalence of misinformation on the the Internet, this thread will make a particularly great reference.

Great post Needto, thanks for the heads up. I've been out for a week. (Sorry but us Southern ladies have to watch our college football this first weekend.... go Gamecocks).

One question, when you say excessive heat what do you mean? I have a bottle of epistrong that is 6 months old but it has been stored in an air conditioning room in a dry place. Is it still good or should I toss it? Also, should I store it in the fridge. I've had mostly good results from the epi and want to give it another try come Feb.

Rebecca D:confused:

I would have to say that although I think Purus Labs is a great company, M14-E should not be included for the women. This is not just an Epi clone but a stack of Epi and M1,4ADD.

M1,4ADD is an amazing bulker for the guys but with an approximate 15% conversion to Dianabol I would say this is a no go for females!

Great post Needto, thanks for the heads up. I've been out for a week. (Sorry but us Southern ladies have to watch our college football this first weekend.... go Gamecocks).

One question, when you say excessive heat what do you mean? I have a bottle of epistrong that is 6 months old but it has been stored in an air conditioning room in a dry place. Is it still good or should I toss it? Also, should I store it in the fridge. I've had mostly good results from the epi and want to give it another try come Feb.

Rebecca D:confused:

I'd think that's ok, Rebecca. Longterm storage at say 80+ degrees would probably not be a good idea, but if it's been in AC I'm guessing it's been well below that, right? Assuming you've not had it sitting in direct sunlight I'm betting it's fine. I don't think the compound is that delicate.

Good question about the fridge. Maybe that could extend it's storage life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom