Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The women's Guide to pro homrones, A female's look into legal steroids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow this is just what i was looking for. Ive been training for about a year eating really well and have taken the choice to go down the extra help shall we say route. Ive been offered Tri Tren & winstrol and ive read that anavar is good for women Im not keen on taking this tri tren as ive read its not good for women. I really could do with out turning into a man as Im getting divorced and could do with meeting a new man one day soon lol :) So do i see if my mate can get hold of this Methylepitiostanol???? Really want to get started ASAP.
Thanks

Methylepitiostanol Aka Epi-strong you can get at Mrsupps.com so its easy to get. Do you know how you will be using it in a proper cycle?

needtogetaas

What kind of PCT would epi-strong require?
Do you think epistane from IBE would be a reliable brand to choose??

Thank you

For PCT, it's relatively simple for women. I only use a bottle of Bridge from NTBM and I'm good to go. The post cycle/unleashed combo is also a good choice, as is Forma from MrSupps. Any one of those three will be fine.

For a female? Why would you do that and risk the rebound from such a powerful substance?

Do what I said please.

I m sorry, I m a n00b and I m just trying to understand how the whole thing works.:freak:
I actually live in EU so many of the stuff you recomend is not available for me.

I didnt get you. Would Nolvadex do a rebound? How so? It s an anti-estrogen,right? :confused:
I mean it blocks estrogen receptors. If taken in small dose, wouldnt it work for preventing estr. rebound after epistane??

I m sorry, I m a n00b and I m just trying to understand how the whole thing works.:freak:
I actually live in EU so many of the stuff you recomend is not available for me.

I didnt get you. Would Nolvadex do a rebound? How so? It s an anti-estrogen,right? :confused:
I mean it blocks estrogen receptors. If taken in small dose, wouldnt it work for preventing estr. rebound after epistane??
Just saw this, needto said he talked to you, but do NOT use nolva. Yes you'll see a rebound especially if not administered properly. Why would you use a rough drug like nolva when you could just use an over the counter product like Bridge or Unleashed?

Do not use nolva for pct, end of story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom