Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The women's Guide to pro homrones, A female's look into legal steroids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a noob at this and just joined the forum....I was really hot on getting some epi-strong and it's no longer available. What gives with that? It seemed to be extraordinarily popular....? Is epistane as good, and is it available anywhere at the moment?

I'm a noob at this and just joined the forum....I was really hot on getting some epi-strong and it's no longer available. What gives with that? It seemed to be extraordinarily popular....? Is epistane as good, and is it available anywhere at the moment?

Very few places left that sell this ( that I trust)... Myopharma Epibolin (Epistane/Havoc) <--- little unknown brand that is not to bad. Like the epi-strong they doses this at 15mg a cap too smart people running this place. If they had added the LCLT it be perfect.

I have a question about HCG and the HCG diet... If I order the injectables... do I still do 5000iu a week in one injection every 5 days?

I am interested in this thread being active again. It looks like most of the stuff mentioned in previous posts are obsoluete now. What are some of the new options women have for getting lean and getting cut?

I am interested in this thread being active again. It looks like most of the stuff mentioned in previous posts are obsoluete now. What are some of the new options women have for getting lean and getting cut?

Nothing in this thread is obsoluete.. Matter of fact you can still get everything I have mentioned in this thread and if you have any trouble finding it send me a PM. I know how to get everything and then some trust me. ;););)

Need2- Do women need anything for PCT after running a cycle of the new Katanadrol? Been looking for an answer without much luck.

Need2- Do women need anything for PCT after running a cycle of the new Katanadrol? Been looking for an answer without much luck.

I am glad you have asked this question as its a subject I have been looking into more and more every day. Female PCT or PCT for a woman Is much more complicated than pct for a man. Woman have a completely different HPTA regeneration process. For decades though the myth that woman do not need a pct has become something of a Staple peace of advice past down from generation to generation.

Albeit your pct is going to be a lot more easy than that of a man, this in no way means woman do not have any recovering to do after a cycle. After all I have been saying for almost a decade now that there is a lot more to pct than just recovery of the HPTA.. Keeping your gains, Neurotransmitter recovery, The mental aspect of being on, Recovery of energy, recovery of the other systems AAS have an effect on of which there is many.

The proper functioning of the adrenal gland can and will dictate the HPTA recovery. Though the topic can get confusing. The adrenal gland should make the necessary amount of hormones in a balance, without producing too much or too little. One of the major hormones made by the adrenal gland is cortisol But this is only one of many.

Next we have The thyroid. The thyroid gland makes two thyroid hormones which affect metabolism, body temperature, muscle strength, bone health, skin dryness, menstrual cycles, weight and cholesterol levels. Again, balance is key when it comes to these hormones.

So a couple of things we want to do for female pct.
1. Lower cortisol
2. Slightly raise DHEA
3. Restore Thyroid functions
4. Replace the androgens in the AR continuing and or maintaining muscle growth.
5. Keep estrogen and prolactin rebound in check.

Right now I am working on a product designed specifically designed for all of the above reasons.. However for now its going to take a combo of products which in reading over this thread you will see I have been recommending over and over again from the start...

1. Start Need2slin 2 weeks before the cycle is over and run it 1 cap 3 times a day 30 mins before emals and run it 4 weeks past the cycle.. 1 bottle will last you the entire 6 weeks if run at the above does. This weekend only we got a sale going on buy 2 get one free us discount code Freeslin5..

2. The day the cycle ends start Bridge 1 cap am and pm every day for 4 weeks.

3. Sarms "MK-2866" 12.5mg (Half of 25mg dose) once in the morning and once at night for 6 weeks starting the day the cycle ends . You can run this longer if you like...

...This last peace of advice is optional but its something I have wanted to start adding to female pct for a long time now... Please Read the following study/information.....

http://www.endojournals.org/site/abstracts/P2-1_to_P2-500.pdf

P2-2
A 12-Week Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic
Study of Two Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators
(SARMs) in Postmenopausal Subjects.
E E Marcantonio MD, PhD1, R E Witter BA1, Y Ding PhD1, Y Xu PhD1, J Klappenbach PhD1, Y Wang PhD1
, P H Wong PhD1, F Liu PhD1, JA Chodakewitz MD1, J A Wagner MD, PhD1 and S A Stoch MD1.
1Merck and Co Whitehouse Station, NJ.
BACKGROUND/AIMS: SARMs target the androgen receptor in different tissues to elicit a desired androgen effect
(increased lean body mass [LBM] and muscle strength) without causing mechanism-based adverse events. This study
was designed to identify the SARM-like profiles of MK-3984 and MK-2866 (Ostarine) in healthy postmenopausal (PMP)
women by evaluating specific pharmacodynamic endpoints.
METHODS: This was a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel group study in 88 healthy, PMP women
(mean age 57 yr, range 46-72) randomized to 4 treatments in a 1:1:1:1 ratio (see Table for procedures).
Procedure Day
DEXA (LBM) 1 and 84
MRI-thigh muscle volume 1, 28 and 84 (∼1/2 of subjects)
One repetition maximum bilateral leg press 1 and 84
5 mm skin punch biopsy 1†, 14‡,84†
TVU 1 and 84
†For sebaceous gland volume and qPCR
‡For qPCR only
RESULTS: After 12 weeks of treatment, both MK-3984 and MK-2866 significantly increased LBM from baseline. A mean
difference of LBM from baseline versus placebo was observed as 1.54 kg (p-value < 0.001) for both 3 mg of MK-2866
and 50 mg of MK-3984, and 1.74 kg (p-value < 0.001) for 125 mg of MK-3984. All three doses of the SARMs led to an
increase in thigh muscle volume compared to placebo at 4 weeks, persisting through 12 weeks of treatment. In
addition, there was a dose dependent increase for MK-3984 in leg muscle strength after 12 weeks compared to placebo.
MK-3984 and MK-2866 did not significantly increase total sebaceous gland volume compared to placebo. No difference
in endometrial thickness as assessed by transvaginal ultrasound (TVU) or in vaginal bleeding post-medroxyprogesterone
acetate challenge between either dose of MK-3984 or MK-2866 and placebo was observed. Elevations in liver enzymes
of > 3X upper limit of normal at both the 50 and 125 mg qd dose of MK-3984 resulted in the discontinuation of 7
subjects, but did not occur for the 3 mg dose of MK-2866.
Conclusion: Both MK-3984 and MK-2866 are generally safe and well tolerated in PMP women, with the exception of the
aforementioned liver enzyme elevations observed with MK-3984. Pharmacodynamic results from this study indicate that
both MK-3984 and MK-2866 exhibits SARM-like properties in their ability to increase LBM, thigh muscle volume and leg
strength, while having little to no effect on markers of skin androgenization (sebaceous gland volume, sebum excretion
rate, assay of androgenization hair follicle gene expression) or endometrial proliferation.
Disclosures: EEM: Employee, Merck & Co. REW: Employee, Merck & Co. YD: Employee, Merck & Co. YX: Employee,
Merck & Co. JK: Employee, Merck & Co. YW: Employee, Merck & Co. PHW: Employee, Merck &

wow this is just what i was looking for. Ive been training for about a year eating really well and have taken the choice to go down the extra help shall we say route. Ive been offered Tri Tren & winstrol and ive read that anavar is good for women Im not keen on taking this tri tren as ive read its not good for women. I really could do with out turning into a man as Im getting divorced and could do with meeting a new man one day soon lol :) So do i see if my mate can get hold of this Methylepitiostanol???? Really want to get started ASAP.
Thanks

Not sure if my last reply worked??? I cant see it. Sorry Im new!!!! I will try again. I have been looking for ages for something like this. I have been training hard for a year and eat clean but need a little extra help. My mate can get Tri Tren & Winstrol but Im not keen on the Tren as ive read its not for women. So do I get the Winstrol off him or do I see if he can get Anavar or if he can get this Methylepitiostanol???? Looking forward to your replies wanna get on is ASAP :eek:)
x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom