Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The women's Guide to pro homrones, A female's look into legal steroids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I am new to this thread and website, but this sticky caught my attention.

Even though I am not thinking of starting any anabolic substance, seeing as it is a huge temptation but I am not sure I have reached a point in my fitness life, where I need to do so.

What I have been contemplating though, is using natural test boosters like Animal Stak and using IGF-2 supplements, to take my training and muscle building progress to a new level.

Just a little background about me, I have been lifting weights since 2003, off and on. I have been consistent with my training and diet, for a year and a half now. Whether it be for cutting or bulking. Right now, I am on a bulk to 180 lbs. I have gained about 15 lbs since I have started.

Would you suggest or recommend Animal Stak and IGF-2 to a female bodybuilder? Do you know of any side effects that they may have? As your first post mentioned, a lot of information on anything related to testosterone, is limited towards females. I am thinking of messaging you with this just in case you don't see it here.

Thanks in advance for any help you give me.

Good to have you strongwoman,

My personal experience has not been that great with natural test boosters. Probably my favorite has been zma just because it makes me sleep much deeper. I have tried products similar to animal stack and not been overly impressed. I had a "better feeling" in the gym and better pumps and energy, but I only had minimal strength and size gains. No sides though. (never tried igf-2)

I have never done roids but had tremendous success with epistrong. It will work, but it will bring sides as well. Play around with the natural t-boosters first and see what happens, different things work differently for different people. (say that fast three times). Just don't spend a ton of $$ until you experiment a little. I would stay away from prohormones and roids until you are ready to compete, and even then I would be cautious. Remember, sides are forever.

Rebecca D

Good to have you strongwoman,

My personal experience has not been that great with natural test boosters. Probably my favorite has been zma just because it makes me sleep much deeper. I have tried products similar to animal stack and not been overly impressed. I had a "better feeling" in the gym and better pumps and energy, but I only had minimal strength and size gains. No sides though. (never tried igf-2)

I have never done roids but had tremendous success with epistrong.
It will work, but it will bring sides as well. Play around with the natural t-boosters first and see what happens, different things work differently for different people. (say that fast three times). Just don't spend a ton of $$ until you experiment a little. I would stay away from prohormones and roids until you are ready to compete, and even then I would be cautious. Remember, sides are forever.

Rebecca D

Honey I hate to brake it to you but yes you have done Roids babe. Epi-strong is not a pro hormones or a pre curser it is a str8 all out steroid in every sense of the world.

It needs no enzymes within the body (skin, stomach, liver) in order to make it a complete hormone it is already complete like all steroids are..

As for Natural test boosters that will " work" for woman I have covered that in this thread. Bridge and or Rs-transaderm are two products ( hormone Precursors) That will work.. If anyone wants advice on how to cycle them hit me up in a pm always around

I guess I should have been clearer. I have never done traditional (illegal) steroids such as var or winny. I should be clear when giving advice. I know all to well that epistrong is a steroid. My gains were through the roof and my sides, while minimal, were sides. (slight voice rasp). I have never had great results with test boosters, but I also think that taking otc test boosters after doing a couple of cycles of epi (and one of beast--wow) that even if it did help a little I couldn't tell.

The benefits of these products are great, but make sure you fully understand the risk involved before you proceed. Overall, I am happy with my experience. The support and advice I received from Needto--he called me honey..tee hee hee--and Rotton Willow really helped me make an educated decision. I proceeded with caution, worked out hard and was spot on when I dieted.

Merry Christmas to all the wonderful people at EF:stilleto:

Hey babe If I sounded rude please please forgive me that is not at all what I wanted to sound like...I some times ( ok all he time) have very little time so I just get the message out and forget that I have qouted some one so they assume I am talking at them or two them. Your awesome D and you know I love you so please forgive me for being a dink.

Getting back to the topic D have you ever used the Rs-transaderm and or the Bridge product with some need2slin added in? If not then I would love to send you this stack for you to log for the ladies here. Look you have done the super powerful anabolic androgenic stuff. So if a natural product is worth taking then you would know. So that is why I ask. you may have tried many natural products but have you used mine? Have you used them the way I would have laid it out for you and in the stack I would have given? ... When it comes to natural products ( and again Rs-transaderm is really a step above natural its a precursor hormone) It takes a lot of knowledge and understanding to be able to 1. Put a formula together with the exact amounts of everything needed. 2 know what works well with what in combination with what to be able to make a good product. 3. know what each and every ingredient is doing within the body for both males and females 4. Then a honest person who will not take 2nd best to go out and get all the best damn ingredients money can buy and put it all into a product. 5 Then Know how to stack all the products synergistic to help some one . And this is just the ip of it and that is why there is so few products out there that are worth taking and even when they are you have to know how to use them , when to use them, why you are using them and how to stack them all. No wounder supplements get a bad rap...

You look around here on elite and any site I sponsor though and what do you see. You see people getting results from the supplements they are taking. Not all of them mine ether. Because the people of the forums I sponsor have me and my N2Bm family out helping them learn.. Now I would love to show you how to stack some products to get some bad ass results D.. Make you a convert of Sups...

Needto,

I used dermacrine several years ago and loved it. I kind of consider it a little above natural test booster though. It gave me a great feeling and more energy during workouts...and no sides that I noticed. I assume RS-transaderm is similar, if so then I need to give it a try.

I have never tried the need2slin but I "need to"--clever huh. I am always good for a honest log.

I did try bridge once after finishing a cycle of epistrong. This was where I couldn't tell what was the epi still working or the bridge keeping me at that level. Anyway, I would be willing to try it again.

I'll send you a message telling you my goals and see what you can put together.

Thanks for all your hard work

Rebecca D:sassy::sassy:

Hi, I see that you guys have actually responded to my post. Hopefully you needto, can respond to this one.

I am going to be purchasing the Need2Slin in a few weeks, as soon as I place my check into my account and it clears. I was wondering, as the Rs-Transaderm is something that you may recommended to a female, would it cause any side effects if I run it for 4 weeks? I see that you don't have to take any PCT if you run it for that limited amount of time. Also, would I have to purchase Bridge, if I decide to use Rs?

Finally, would Rs provide me any uncomfortable side effects like the raspy voice etc. I mean raspy voice is nice and all, but I think that would be a tell-tale sign to a lot of people around me, that I have sided to go for the Ph. Just want to keep this to myself to be honest.

Anyways, hope you respond so I know what to add to my shopping cart.

Hi, I see that you guys have actually responded to my post. Hopefully you needto, can respond to this one.

I am going to be purchasing the Need2Slin in a few weeks, as soon as I place my check into my account and it clears. I was wondering, as the Rs-Transaderm is something that you may recommended to a female, would it cause any side effects if I run it for 4 weeks? I see that you don't have to take any PCT if you run it for that limited amount of time. Also, would I have to purchase Bridge, if I decide to use Rs?

Finally, would Rs provide me any uncomfortable side effects like the raspy voice etc. I mean raspy voice is nice and all, but I think that would be a tell-tale sign to a lot of people around me, that I have sided to go for the Ph. Just want to keep this to myself to be honest.

Anyways, hope you respond so I know what to add to my shopping cart.

Although for men Rs-transaderm is a lot more on the light side for woman it can be just a small step below a steroid. However I have never heard of anyone getting the rasp voice from Rs-transaderm though. You will not need the bridge and it will stack perfectly fine with Need2slin . Yes I would run it 3 pumps am and another 3pumps pm to be honest I like split dosing with any transdermal. Run it 4 weeks then take a few weeks brake.

Needto,

I used dermacrine several years ago and loved it. I kind of consider it a little above natural test booster though. It gave me a great feeling and more energy during workouts...and no sides that I noticed. I assume RS-transaderm is similar, if so then I need to give it a try.

I have never tried the need2slin but I "need to"--clever huh. I am always good for a honest log.

I did try bridge once after finishing a cycle of epistrong. This was where I couldn't tell what was the epi still working or the bridge keeping me at that level. Anyway, I would be willing to try it again.

I'll send you a message telling you my goals and see what you can put together.

Thanks for all your hard work

Rebecca D:sassy::sassy:

Hey and always remind me of what I say out on the forums so I do not forget lol... Send me another will put together this cycle for you. Yes the Rs-trnsaderm is the same as the dermacrine only we give you 8 weeks worth in a bottle and the dilivery system dries faster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom