Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The women's Guide to pro homrones, A female's look into legal steroids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dermacrine.
Dont ever buy dermacrine again. My new RS-transaderm is 60 days worth of the product for less then you would pay for 23 days worth of derma.
Derma takes 10 mins to dry and Rs-transaderm takes 10 seconds to dry. Derma smells like piss and RS-transaderm smells like nothing. More for less!! Better for less
http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Pro-Hormones/RS-Transaderm-p105.html
http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Pro-Hormones/RS-Transaderm-p105.html
To understand this product we must first understand the two major hormone precursors in the product.

1. DHEA
2. Pregnenolone
And then the secondery helpers in the product Resveratrol ,7,8-Benzoflavone, and chrysin

Let us start with DHEA.

DHEA Occurs naturally naturally in the adrenal glands of the human body. When taken orally DHEA is readily converted in the liver and kidneys into DHEA sulfate a inactive and otherwise useless form of this hormone. Studies also show that oral DHEA converts to estrogen at a higher degree then topical and in fact studies have shown that transdermal dhea does not covert to estrogen at all and at the same time has some positive effects on testosterone.

Physiological changes in dehydroepiandrosterone are not reflected by serum levels of active androgens and estrogens but of their metabolites: intracrinology.

Labrie F, Belanger A, Cusan L, Candas B.

Medical Research Council Group in Molecular Endocrinology, Centre Hospitalier de l'Universite Laval Research Center, Le Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Quebec, Canada.

This study analyzes in detail the serum concentration of the active androgens and estrogens, as well as a series of free and conjugated forms of their precursors and metabolites, after daily application for 2 weeks of 10 mL 20% dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) solution on the skin to avoid first passage through the liver. In men, DHEA administration caused 175%, 90%, 200% and 120% increases in the circulating levels of DHEA and its sulfate (DHEA-S), DHEA-fatty acid esters, and androst-5-ene-3 beta,17 beta-diol, respectively, with a return to basal values 7 days after cessation of the 14-day treatment. Serum androstenedione increased by approximately 80%, whereas serum testosterone and dihydrotestosterone (DHT) remained unchanged. In parallel with the changes in serum DHEA, the concentrations of the conjugated metabolites of DHT, namely androsterone glucuronide, androstane-3 alpha,17 beta-diol-G, and androstane-3 beta,17 beta-diol-G increased by about 75%, 50%, and 75%, respectively, whereas androsterone-sulfate increased 115%. No consistent change was observed in serum estrone (E1) or estradiol (E2) in men receiving DHEA, whereas serum E1-sulfate and E2-sulfate were slightly and inconsistently increased by about 20%, and serum cortisol and aldosterone concentrations were unaffected by DHEA administration. Almost superimposable results were obtained in women for most steroids except testosterone, which was about 50% increased during DHEA treatment. This increase corresponded to about 0.8 nM testosterone, an effect undetectable in men because they already have much higher (approximately 15 nM) basal testosterone levels. In women, the serum levels of the conjugated metabolites of DHT, namely androsterone glucuronide, androstane-3 alpha,17 beta-diol-G, androstane-3 beta,17 beta-diol-G, and androsterone-sulfate were increased by 125%, 140%, 120% and 150%, respectively. The present study demonstrates that the serum concentrations of testosterone, DHT, E1, and E2 are poor indicators of total androgenic and estrogenic activity. However, the esterified metabolites of DHT appear as reliable markers of the total androgen pool, because they directly reflect the intracrine formation of androgens in the tissues possessing the steroidogenic enzymes required to transform the inactive precursors DHEA and DHEA-S into DHT. As well demonstrated in women, who synthesize almost all their androgens from DHEA and DHEA-S, supplementation with physiological amounts of exogeneous DHEA permits the biosynthesis of androgens limited to the appropriate target tissues without leakage of significant amounts of active androgens into the circulation. This local or intracrine biosynthesis and action of androgens eliminates the inappropriate exposure of other tissues to androgens and thus minimizes the risks of undesirable masculinizing or other androgen-related side effects of DHEA.

PMID: 9253308 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

So what does this mean for the female Athlete?

DHEA is produced in large numbers within the body and circulates in the blood at higher levels then cortisol and second only to cholesterol. DHEA is converted in the peripheral tissue into MMMMM MMMM good old androstenendione and test too.

NOW FOR THE FEMALE ATHLETE COMES THE GOOD PART!!!

DHEA accounts for only accounts for about 5% of total androgen production in the normal male. However in females it is the major source of all androgen production!!!!! . Making transdermal DHEA a pretty powerful hormone product for woman.
DHEA has also been known to convert at some degree to 7-keto and 7-hydroxy metabolites which appear to have a positive effect on cortisol in the body. Last but not least in the female body ( to a lesser degree males) DHEA when used topically also converted to more powerful fat burning hormones such as 7-oxo-DHEA and 7-beta-DHEA. Something to think about for the female Athletes out there.

When combined with the right ingredetns DHEA can be a awesome cycle for a woman that will give good results with very few side effects.

Next we will Role into Pregnenolone another powerful hormone precursor.

Pregnenolone first off is a powerful neurosteroid and among woman its twice as powerful. Working so well that woman suffering from ( that time of month) have been given this in small amounts by even doctors to help there mood. Not going to go there though :p Back in the 1940's, when researchers started experimenting with the use of pregnenolone, they realized that it could be helpful for people under stress and it could increase energy in those who were fatigued

Pregnenolone is a naturally occurring metabolite that is made in your body. It is often referred to as the ‘mother steroid compound’ because it is the basic raw material for all steroid hormones in the body. This includes cortisone, progesterone, estrogen, testosterone and DHEA.

One could argue then that using it could cause a rise in hormones that one would not want. Very true but this will be covered later my friends.

Moving on

The chemical pathways that use Pregnenolone as the precursor in the production of steroid hormones and, indeed, the interrelationships between these hormones themselves, are complex. Like money other steroid hormones pregnenolone is synthesized from cholesterol. In a complex series of steps, cholesterol is broken down into different steroid hormones as the body needs them. It is first synthesized into pregnenolone and used by the body in that form. What is not utilized undergoes a chemical change that "repackages" it into DHEA. DHEA in turns used by the body as DHEA and is also broken down into estrogen and testosterone. This chain of hormones is known as the "steroid pathway."

Optimal levels of Pregnenolone are important for mental health and ability. Pregnenolone is a superhormone that is key to keeping our brains functioning at peak capacity. Some scientists believe it is the most potent memory enhancer of all time. Perhaps what is even more amazing are the studies that demonstrate pregnenolone enhances our ability to perform on the job while heightening feelings of well-being. In other words, this superhormone appears to make us not only smarter but also happier.

Sometimes it is the direct action of Pregnenolone that is beneficial, whereas in other situations the benefits of Pregnenolone flow not from the Pregnenolone itself but from the fact that it is has been used to produce other steroid hormones. Just how much Pregnenolone is used as Pregnenolone or is converted into other hormones depends on a number of factors, not least being your gender

Because of this the product dermacrine can not only work as a perfect starting hormone for new coming females to the hormone game but it can also double as a great pct product for the more advanced hormone users.

Now back to the subject of preventing its conversion to estrogen and progesterone. First off studies have shown that topical preg coverts to progesterone to a much lesser degree but just to be safe dermacrine gives the added effects of Resveratrol , 7,8-Benzoflavone and chrysin.

The first of these Resveratrol is an ‘estrogen blocker’ because of its unique chemical structure which binds to the estrogen receptor, thus inhibiting estrogenic activity.
as seen in many studies this is some outstanding stuff ladies.

Linus Pauling Institute at Oregon State University

But the main reason it is in this product is to block the action of estrogen and that is exactly what it does.

The 2nd 7,8-Benzoflavone has shown to have positive effects on estrogen metabolism by inducing 2-hydroxylation of estrogens (the preferred clearance pathway, which reduces cancer risk)

Modulation of rabbit and human hepatic cytochrome P-450-catalyzed steroid hydroxylations by alpha-naphthoflavone
GE Schwab, JL Raucy and EF Johnson
Volume 33, Issue 5, pp. 493-499, 05/01/1988

Regioselective 2-hydroxylation of 17beta-estradiol by rat cytochrome P4501B1.
M Rahman, C Hayes Sutter, GL Emmert, and TR Sutter
Toxicol Appl Pharmacol, November 1, 2006; 216(3): 469-78.

Naturally occurring coumarins inhibit 7,12-dimethylbenz[a]anthracene DNA adduct formation in mouse mammary gland
Misty Prince, Cheryl T. Campbell, Taylor A. Robertson, Amy J. Wells, and Heather E. Kleiner
Carcinogenesis, Jun 2006; 27: 1204 - 1213.

Pharmacokinetics and bioavailability of the flavon... [J Pharm Sci. 2008] - PubMed result

WikiGenes -

7,8-benzoflavone and chrysin together have been shown to be very powerful in there action to black estrogen

WikiGenes -

Crysin also has posative effects on nitric oxide production
WikiGenes -

All In all Dermacrine works awesome for the female Athlete. Side effects are minimal to non at all as reported by many. Still it is still important to know that any hormone product can have adverse side effects.

The same side effects one could get from any steroid one could possibly get from this product, however in my 5 years of dealing with the product i have never seen it.. Other then one woman saying it made her breast a little itchy well on it that was the extent of all side effect feed back I have seen.

Cycle this product for woman is anywhere from 2 to 5 pumps rubbed on the upper body once or twice a day for up to 6 weeks.
It can also be used in this manner after a more powerful steroid cycle for a pct.

right now my company ruthless.inc will be set to be the only company to have this product Rlssupplements.com :p:p
^^6^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ My company Ruthless was the only exclusive seller of dermacrine for a wile. Except the original makers got scared, greedy, what ever you name it and pulled the product from me. So Like always I said FUCK YOU.... and went and made a better product for less. http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Pro-Hormones/RS-Transaderm-p105.html

Last edited:
Good post. I used the Dermacrine three different times. I can't say that I had noticeable gains in strength or muscle, but I had a very noticeable boost in energy. I also just felt good. Don't really know how to describe it but I just seemed in a better, more positive mood which really helped my attitude in the gym.

Rebecca D

Good post. I used the Dermacrine three different times. I can't say that I had noticeable gains in strength or muscle, but I had a very noticeable boost in energy. I also just felt good. Don't really know how to describe it but I just seemed in a better, more positive mood which really helped my attitude in the gym.

Rebecca D

Yes fr some one at your level dermacrine would make a better pct then cycle.

Hoping that the info here will help me finally get back into the shape I used to be in (before kids & hormone problems). My husband was researching to help me with stalled/non-existent weight loss when he found this site. He has ordered several of the prod mentioned here to stack as a Christmas gift for me. A little about me. 4 kids, 33, got down to my high school weight & size almost 4 yrs ago but 2 yrs ago had a very stressful transition (we moved, took forever to find & buy a home, in the mean-time I was living with in-laws & family so I had no control over the food in the house, etc). I re-gained 60+ lbs in just 7 mo. Since then my hormones have been messed up & weight loss has been just about impossible. I have tried fat burners, energy boosters, I have done some of the more popular "as seen on TV" workouts (did a full cycle of Chalean Extreme & a full cycle of P90X) - all with no more than about a 5 lb loss & minimal improvement in sizes. I am stronger & have more energy but that's about it. Before this I could lose a good 2-5 lbs a week, gain lean muscle, & drop a size a month or more without even adjusting my diet & no supplementation. I am really hoping that doing a cycle of these supps will kick-start some progress for me.

I was wondering what changes/progress I might expect with 1 cycle if I keep my eating clean & workout consistently? Sorry if I sound foolish - I actually used to be quite fit & had no need for supplements to help, I built muscle & dropped fat without difficulty but lately it just seems like a losing battle.
well it would have to do a lot with how your diet and training looked and other things.

If I were you i would have gotten some blood test done first. Checking all of your hormone levels as well as a full test on your thyroid levels as well.

My dr already ran a bunch of bloodwork & said my thyroid is functioning properly & my hormone levels appear normal. Not sure why I am having trouble losing weight. I have gotten a bit smaller & notably stronger but not as much progress as my husband & I would have expected with the diet we have both been maintaining & the workouts. Most people that I know that have gone through a full 90 rotation of P90X have had very obvious results. While I notice a difference in the mirror I have not had results that most of my friends would notice. When I lost the weight the first time I did it in just under 4 mo with P90 (which is a lot less intense than P90X). My diet was okay but I was not as careful as I have been over the last 6 mo or so (I have been trying to lose the weight again for the last 2 yrs but not always consistent since frustration at lack of progress makes me want to give up completely sometimes). Since I was able to do it before in such a short amount of time I was really surprised when I tried again with a more difficult routine & only lost 5 lbs & no sizes in 3+ mo).

I saw that the dosage for Epi-strong is 2.5 mg 3 times a day. Mine just arrived (from MrSupps) & it is in 15 mg gelcaps. So how can I split that into 2.5 mg 3 times a day? My husband said this was the only dosage per capsule he found.

There are several epi logs in the women's section. Mine is there but there are other one's as well. Please read as many as you can before you begin. I loved being on the epi but there are risk involved. (Beware of the scratchy throat). You can PM me or any of the other ladies if you have any questions. Good Luck.

Rebecca D

I saw that the dosage for Epi-strong is 2.5 mg 3 times a day. Mine just arrived (from MrSupps) & it is in 15 mg gelcaps. So how can I split that into 2.5 mg 3 times a day? My husband said this was the only dosage per capsule he found.

open up a cap and poor out the powder. Split that powder into 3 little equal piles. Now you have 3 piles that are 5mg each. A half of one of these is 2.5mg :biggrin::biggrin:

If you want help you can call me any time btw.

Hi All,

Haven;t been here in a while, but I wanted to share my experience with katanadrol so far! Been using it for the first 4 weeks of my contest prep and I'm down 6% BF and only 2lbs lost on the scale... WOOOT! I love this stuff, no sides for me AT ALL. Just ordered my second bottle:D Have been running it at 5 caps a day split evenly. Happy lady, right here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom