Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The women's Guide to pro homrones, A female's look into legal steroids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Katanadrol is completely non-methylated now that would mean only a portion of each dose would ever become bio-available. How much would need to take to see a significant anabolic effect?

Men see great results when useing 250mg every day and above. Truthfully for a woman I would not go much lower then this ether. I have advised Amy to use 250mg every day spread out along with some need2slin. I great little tip for otc steroids like this is one glass of grapefruit juice in the morning will cause enhanced absorption. Taking a hormone like this that would only get about 5-10% conversion to about 20-30% conversion. Added TCLC will cause a up regulation of the androgen receptors again helping the compound work better. Just by using a few tricks of the trade one could turn this into a cycle that would be exactly like taking winstrol only way less sides.

Another little tid bit you may like Willow is not only does it not effect the liver but this compound unlike winstrol has been show to be favorable to your cholesterol levels. Most people know winstrol will kick the crap out of your cholesterol levels but this is not the case with Katanadrol 2.0

Because every other company in the industry made products that were dosed at "50mg" per cap but only gave you 30 caps per bottle. Most people got the impression that 150mg every day was on the higher end of dosing when it fact 150mg every day was on the low low end of dosing this compound. In fact 150mg every day would prob not even show any gains for a woman let alone a man.

This is why when I formulated katanadrol for Mrsupps.com I made sure there was enough in each bottle to run a full 250mg a day for 30 days. This in all honesty is a great dose for woman and a mild dose for men.

Last edited:
Katanadrol

Clones: Furaguno, Furazadrol, Furuza-A, Winabol/Winadrol
Nomenclature: 5a-androstanol[2,3]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol
Chemical Formula: C24H36N2O3

Common Dosages: 150mg to 300 mg daily.
Common Cycle Length: 5-6 Weeks.
Methylated: No
Half-Life: Short (5-6 hours)
Possible Side effects: very mild, reduces good & bad cholesterol, increased anxiety, slightly increased blood Pressure, back pumps and etcetera. Any side effects a woman could expect from a light winny cycle you could expect from this compound. Lose of menstration for a time, deepening of the voice is not common but can happen. Increased sex drive.
Notes: Great cutter, decent strength gains, lean and dry gains best compound for cutting or retaining muscle well cutting for woman. One of the most safest otc steroids for a woman of all otc steroids. However it is still not to be taken lightly.

Through out this write up I will call this compound Katanadrol because this is the highest dosed brand there is and it is one of the purest. Truthfully all other brands are dosed so low they are not even worth taking for even a woman. You ether run this compound at above 200mg a day or dont even bother IMO. Unless you are stacking it with other compounds.

Needto, just wondering what other compounds would be stackable with Katanadrol for a woman?

Needto, just wondering what other compounds would be stackable with Katanadrol for a woman?

Epi-strong would make a great stack.. I am going to get into stacking later on for the ladies. Also dermacrine would make another great stack. For a woman wanting to steer clear of compounds that could effect the liver then a dermacrine/katanadrol cycle would be great. Add in something like need2slin and you got a perfect fat burning muscle building combo.

Dermacrine can also be used as a extension of a cycle or a pre pct as well. Then follow that up with bridge as your pct and gear for better muscle recovery which is deff lost when coming off cycle.

It really has sparked my interest. I'm about a week into my second Epi cycle, this time at a lower dose with the hopes of running it longer than last time. When would be an ideal time to add in the katanadrol along with the Epi and Need2slin?

It really has sparked my interest. I'm about a week into my second Epi cycle, this time at a lower dose with the hopes of running it longer than last time. When would be an ideal time to add in the katanadrol along with the Epi and Need2slin?

This is definitely got my attention

RD

Add in need2slin now at 1 cap 3 times a day 30 mins before meals.
then at the end of week 2 drop in the katanadrol at 200mg every day and you can then run the epi for 4 weeks, the need2slin for 6 weeks and the katanadrol for 5.

so your cycle would look like this

weeks
1-4 epi-strong dosed ? ( do not know your dose)
2-8 need2slin 1 cap 3 times a day 30 mins before meals
3-8 katanadrol 200mg every day
pct
8-12 bridge 1 cap twice to 3 times a day
8-12 ancient strength 3 caps every day

use the first 4 weeks of the cycle for bulking up as much as you can and then the last 4 weeks you can adjust to a leaner bulk or even cut.

Add in need2slin now at 1 cap 3 times a day 30 mins before meals.
then at the end of week 2 drop in the katanadrol at 200mg every day and you can then run the epi for 4 weeks, the need2slin for 6 weeks and the katanadrol for 5.

so your cycle would look like this

weeks
1-4 epi-strong dosed ? ( do not know your dose)
2-8 need2slin 1 cap 3 times a day 30 mins before meals
3-8 katanadrol 200mg every day
pct
8-12 bridge 1 cap twice to 3 times a day
8-12 ancient strength 3 caps every day

use the first 4 weeks of the cycle for bulking up as much as you can and then the last 4 weeks you can adjust to a leaner bulk or even cut.

woo hoooo I feel a purchase coming on...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom