Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The women's Guide to pro homrones, A female's look into legal steroids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Katanadrol

Clones: Furaguno, Furazadrol, Furuza-A, Winabol/Winadrol
Nomenclature: 5a-androstanol[2,3]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol
Chemical Formula: C24H36N2O3

Common Dosages: 150mg to 300 mg daily.
Common Cycle Length: 5-6 Weeks.
Methylated: No
Half-Life: Short (5-6 hours)
Possible Side effects: very mild, reduces good & bad cholesterol, increased anxiety, slightly increased blood Pressure, back pumps and etcetera. Any side effects a woman could expect from a light winny cycle you could expect from this compound. Lose of menstration for a time, deepening of the voice is not common but can happen. Increased sex drive.
Notes: Great cutter, decent strength gains, lean and dry gains best compound for cutting or retaining muscle well cutting for woman. One of the most safest otc steroids for a woman of all otc steroids. However it is still not to be taken lightly.

Through out this write up I will call this compound Katanadrol because this is the highest dosed brand there is and it is one of the purest. Truthfully all other brands are dosed so low they are not even worth taking for even a woman. You ether run this compound at above 200mg a day or dont even bother IMO. Unless you are stacking it with other compounds.

Katanadrol
Directions: As a dietary supplement, adult woman take 150-300mg capsules spread throughout the day. For optimal results, take one serving prior to bed time. On training days take 1 serving prior to workout. For best results use for 4-6 weeks followed by an equal amount of time off. Do not exceed recommended dose.

Katanadrol is a potent non-methylated pro-steroid compound capable of producing incredibly hard, dense muscle gains. It is perfect for athletes looking to get cut and ripped by dramatically increasing muscle definition. It is highly anabolic, minimally androgenic, and does not aromatize in the body. If you are looking for a pro-steroid that will give you quality gains in muscle mass without troubling estrogen related side effects, Katanadrol is the answer for the ladies. It works outstandingly well at preserving muscle mass well trying to cut body fat. Though it pains me to say this the product even works for cardoi bunnies but I still think they should stay away and not waste there time with it. Just use a fat burner.

Katanadrol is not aromatized in the body and is not estrogenic. An additional anti-estrogen should not be necessary and estrogen related side effects should not be a concern. Katanadrol may also act as an antagonist with progesterone, which can help eliminate progesterone related side effects. Progesterone side effects are generally similar to estrogen related side effects, so eliminating them will help enhance lean muscularity.

Additionally, Katanadrol has the ability to suppress levels of sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG). SHBG acts to temporarily constrain hormones from exerting activity and SHBG reduces the available percentage of unbound (active) hormone

Furazabol THP(Katanadrol) is the same compound as the illegal anabolic steroid furazabol except it is not 17aa methylated.

F

Once the Katanadrol reaches the stomach, most of the compound is converted to Furazabol (the non-methylated version). Therefore, topical delivery of this compound is probably not worthwhile. Furazabol has a similar structure to the illegal anabolic steroid stanozolol (Winstrol). The only difference is the pyrazole ring has been replaced with a furazan ring.

The half-life of this compound is short, so dosages should be taken every few hours to keep blood levels stable. Although furazabol can successfully be used as a standalone it can be stacked with other compounds depending on the users goals.

Woman should run this compound with other cholesterol lower sups like N2guard. A pct with something like bridge is still a great idea. Keep in mind that Katanadrol is the same as winny and thus a dht derivative. This means it will drop estrogen and progesterone. Hormones that can be important for normal female body functions. DHT means anadrogenic aka manly. So this is not as safe as epi but still one of the much safer compounds on the market for woman.

Because of its extremely short half life if you get sides you can drop the product and they should drop off quickly.

Thank you

Katanadrol

Clones: Furaguno, Furazadrol, Furuza-A, Winabol/Winadrol
Nomenclature: 5a-androstanol[2,3]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol
Chemical Formula: C24H36N2O3

Common Dosages: 150mg to 300 mg daily.
Common Cycle Length: 5-6 Weeks.
Methylated: No
Half-Life: Short (5-6 hours)
Possible Side effects: very mild, reduces good & bad cholesterol, increased anxiety, slightly increased blood Pressure, back pumps and etcetera. Any side effects a woman could expect from a light winny cycle you could expect from this compound. Lose of menstration for a time, deepening of the voice is not common but can happen. Increased sex drive.
Notes: Great cutter, decent strength gains, lean and dry gains best compound for cutting or retaining muscle well cutting for woman. One of the most safest otc steroids for a woman of all otc steroids. However it is still not to be taken lightly.

Through out this write up I will call this compound Katanadrol because this is the highest dosed brand there is and it is one of the purest. Truthfully all other brands are dosed so low they are not even worth taking for even a woman. You ether run this compound at above 200mg a day or dont even bother IMO. Unless you are stacking it with other compounds.

Katanadrol
Directions: As a dietary supplement, adult woman take 150-300mg capsules spread throughout the day. For optimal results, take one serving prior to bed time. On training days take 1 serving prior to workout. For best results use for 4-6 weeks followed by an equal amount of time off. Do not exceed recommended dose.

Katanadrol is a potent non-methylated pro-steroid compound capable of producing incredibly hard, dense muscle gains. It is perfect for athletes looking to get cut and ripped by dramatically increasing muscle definition. It is highly anabolic, minimally androgenic, and does not aromatize in the body. If you are looking for a pro-steroid that will give you quality gains in muscle mass without troubling estrogen related side effects, Katanadrol is the answer for the ladies. It works outstandingly well at preserving muscle mass well trying to cut body fat. Though it pains me to say this the product even works for cardoi bunnies but I still think they should stay away and not waste there time with it. Just use a fat burner.

Katanadrol is not aromatized in the body and is not estrogenic. An additional anti-estrogen should not be necessary and estrogen related side effects should not be a concern. Katanadrol may also act as an antagonist with progesterone, which can help eliminate progesterone related side effects. Progesterone side effects are generally similar to estrogen related side effects, so eliminating them will help enhance lean muscularity.

Additionally, Katanadrol has the ability to suppress levels of sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG). SHBG acts to temporarily constrain hormones from exerting activity and SHBG reduces the available percentage of unbound (active) hormone

Furazabol THP(Katanadrol) is the same compound as the illegal anabolic steroid furazabol except it is not 17aa methylated.

F

Once the Katanadrol reaches the stomach, most of the compound is converted to Furazabol (the non-methylated version). Therefore, topical delivery of this compound is probably not worthwhile. Furazabol has a similar structure to the illegal anabolic steroid stanozolol (Winstrol). The only difference is the pyrazole ring has been replaced with a furazan ring.

The half-life of this compound is short, so dosages should be taken every few hours to keep blood levels stable. Although furazabol can successfully be used as a standalone it can be stacked with other compounds depending on the users goals.

Woman should run this compound with other cholesterol lower sups like N2guard. A pct with something like bridge is still a great idea. Keep in mind that Katanadrol is the same as winny and thus a dht derivative. This means it will drop estrogen and progesterone. Hormones that can be important for normal female body functions. DHT means anadrogenic aka manly. So this is not as safe as epi but still one of the much safer compounds on the market for woman.

Because of its extremely short half life if you get sides you can drop the product and they should drop off quickly.

Thank you

WHOA WHOA. Ok how did I not know that already? Willow may have some katanadol in her near future.

WHOA WHOA. Ok how did I not know that already? Willow may have some katanadol in her near future.

This is exactly why I have made this thread My dear and why I will be adding more and more to it over time.

The next subject I will cover is on cycle support and pct supplements for woman. Its a tough one to cover but if anyone can do it I can :biggrin:

I am excited as hell about Katanadrol! I like the information too thank you Need2! As always you have the best info! Holly molly a lot to read but well worth it! I cant wait to try this!

Thanks Need2!

Do you have any insight as to the effects of these compounds(specifically Epi and Katanadrol) on appetite?

I noticed on Epi I am beyond hungry, but Katana seems to totally blunt appetite:chomp:. I am sure many diffent factors attribute to this but I'd like your input.

Thank you!
A

Yup, I've been toying with the idea of that one as well... just depending on a few things. Solid reviews so far though!

Thanks Need2!

Do you have any insight as to the effects of these compounds(specifically Epi and Katanadrol) on appetite?

I noticed on Epi I am beyond hungry, but Katana seems to totally blunt appetite:chomp:. I am sure many diffent factors attribute to this but I'd like your input.

Thank you!
A
katanadrol is dht that will lower estrogen and progesterone. Estrogen or more sp E2 E3 for woman can play a role in snack cravings for woman. Emotions and estrogen are tightly related for you ladies. When you lower overall estrogen for a woman this may not drop your appetite per say however it can control emotional eating habits or cravings. This may make you feel like its decreasing your appetite when truthfully its just giving you more control over your eating habits..

I know you ladies just hate to admit your emotions control your actions but I have to brake it to you. THEY DO!!!!

Also epi is more anabolic and this of course increases hunger.

If Katanadrol is completely non-methylated now that would mean only a portion of each dose would ever become bio-available. How much would need to take to see a significant anabolic effect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom