Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The women's Guide to pro homrones, A female's look into legal steroids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have to say that although I think Purus Labs is a great company, M14-E should not be included for the women. This is not just an Epi clone but a stack of Epi and M1,4ADD.

M1,4ADD is an amazing bulker for the guys but with an approximate 15% conversion to Dianabol I would say this is a no go for females!

damn you know thats a good catch and i will take that off the list. Thanks

Great post Needto, thanks for the heads up. I've been out for a week. (Sorry but us Southern ladies have to watch our college football this first weekend.... go Gamecocks).

One question, when you say excessive heat what do you mean? I have a bottle of epistrong that is 6 months old but it has been stored in an air conditioning room in a dry place. Is it still good or should I toss it? Also, should I store it in the fridge. I've had mostly good results from the epi and want to give it another try come Feb.

Rebecca D:confused:

Must be kept below 72 degrees at all times. The problem with putting any compounds like this is the frisdge is that well it rules out heat it increases the exposure to moisture. One way to prevent this is to take the product out of the bottle and air seal it with a hand held air sealer from like wall mart or something. Then put it in the fridge after you mark it of course.

Good write up, glad to see this here for all the women on here.

Must be kept below 72 degrees at all times. The problem with putting any compounds like this is the frisdge is that well it rules out heat it increases the exposure to moisture. One way to prevent this is to take the product out of the bottle and air seal it with a hand held air sealer from like wall mart or something. Then put it in the fridge after you mark it of course.

This is the kind of specificity I wish I could get with all supps.

Great post Need2. Lots of really good info, that I know allot of women could use. I will stay with ya on this one and add in when I can, but you got it covered really well. One of the biggest questions I get from women of course is "how can I put more muscle on and get leaner at the same time?" Of course as for me I am always looking for ways in the off-season to put as much size on as I can and gain as much strength as possible for the platform. Then come stage (not platform) time I am wanting to maintain that muscle while getting as lean as possible. Of course my problem is - get this one - I really dont like to eat that much which is a huge problem for me in the off-season - I have a really good metabolism that wants lots of food that I really get boared of providing all the time...

I think I'll seal it up until winter. It has been in a cabinet and air conditioned so it should be good. If I give it one more go it will be January or February.

Rebecca D

I think I'll seal it up until winter. It has been in a cabinet and air conditioned so it should be good. If I give it one more go it will be January or February.

Rebecca D

Awesome..

OK I am writing my next write up tonight. Sorry it took so long girls. I am a very busy busy man though lolol.. Well busy is a under statement... I am going to do another profile tonight though and that is a promise. HMMM which one to do ..

Great post Need2. Lots of really good info, that I know allot of women could use. I will stay with ya on this one and add in when I can, but you got it covered really well. One of the biggest questions I get from women of course is "how can I put more muscle on and get leaner at the same time?" Of course as for me I am always looking for ways in the off-season to put as much size on as I can and gain as much strength as possible for the platform. Then come stage (not platform) time I am wanting to maintain that muscle while getting as lean as possible. Of course my problem is - get this one - I really dont like to eat that much which is a huge problem for me in the off-season - I have a really good metabolism that wants lots of food that I really get boared of providing all the time...

what you want for a athlete like your self is a powerful nutrition retaining compound like methoxy or a nutrition practitioner like need2slin. Of course need2slin is a lot safer with no side effects. Methoxy is a progesterin compound so think birth control kind of a compound but not the same exactly. Ever been on a pill that made you lose bf% big time. Well more like that. It raises your bodies ability to absorb food and use it faster rather then allowing it to get stored as fat..

I will touch up on this compound down the rode but it is a very tricky compound for woman and I will realy have to get my work and notes together for that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom