Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The women's Guide to pro homrones, A female's look into legal steroids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the answer
Yes we talked but I still haven't enough infos when it comes to PCT for females.

Nolva is legal where I live and doesn't need any prescription. Plus it costs about 6 euros. So if there is any possibility that a very very mild dose could prevent a potential estr.rebound, why not going for it?
I was also thinking about tapering off the 5th week instead of nolva (perhaps?)

The only supp I found called bridge is this one from nutr4pl4net (system wouldnt let me post the link)
...com/product/need-to-build-muscle/bridge-90-capsules.html
and I dont get how it could work as a pct.

Instead of suggesting supplements could you please just explain in general what and why is needed (if needed) as a pct for women?
Because I keep searching infos and nothing is clear on this issue. Many suggest that there is no need for pct at all
The fact that epi is itself an anti-e complicates things more for me... :confused:

Bridge is from needtobuildmuscle and many women suggested it as a pct in the post I made. I would take the advice these women offered you, especially psizzle's advice because she KNOWS her stuff and has been doing this for a while.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using EliteFitness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom