x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

The Women's Fitness Forum personal record thread

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about The Women's Fitness Forum personal record thread within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: Ladies we need a thread where we can brag about our most recent fitness related personal record. Years ago we had something like this, and it was really nice to have sort of a PR shout box. Any milestone that marks your personal best needs to be bragged upon right here. Just achieved a lean body weight you've been working towards for ages, or hit a record low bf level, made a record lift, managed to stay on a super clean diet for x months, whatever. If it marks a really important PR, it

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

The Women's Fitness Forum personal record thread

Ladies we need a thread where we can brag about our most recent fitness related personal record. Years ago we had something like this, and it was really nice to have sort of a PR shout box.

Any milestone that marks your personal best needs to be bragged upon right here. Just achieved a lean body weight you've been working towards for ages, or hit a record low bf level, made a record lift, managed to stay on a super clean diet for x months, whatever.

If it marks a really important PR, it goes here!

Da Pope

Re: The Women's Fitness Forum personal record thread

nice

Great idea and love the it was more then just a PR for weights as I haven't had many of those of late. I did however start lifting in the A.M. and I got to say I love it my lifting now takes about 30-40 minutes vs at night be 40-60 cause all the people in my way. I am also sweating a lot more in A.M. as I can move at a faster pace so by the time I get done my cardio I am pretty much drenched!

I love morning sessions. It is always social hour in the evenings and you can't get a barbell for anything.

Great thread! It will be a bit for me before you'll see any bragging. I'm low on calories and have scaled back my training as such. But I CAN"T wait to get back to the iron.

I am at 14% bodyfat which is a record for me personally. 5% core bodyfat. I never imagined I would be that low. However, I will also say I thought 14% would look a lot different (LOL).

Super - how low do you get for your comps? How is your progress coming along?

Da Pope

I cant lift in the am. I am at 25% power till around 5pm when I have had at least half a days worth of cals..

Great idea!!

I love to lift in the morning. I'm at the gym at 6am, full of energy. When I leave the gym I'm pumped and ready to conquer the world.

Personal record?
    I'm highly disciplined and have gotten better through the years. Now, I can go on a 100% clean diet for 6 months with 2 or 3 slips average. Body fat, I'm 8% would like to go lower, but quite frankly, I may not like the way it look.
    I feel I have gained 1 or 2% of B-fat in the past week and so I'm not that happy now. I need to stop being careless. I learned on this comp that when things go too smoothly, we tend to make mistakes and take things for granted. It's good to struggle a bit.
    The fishermen know that the sea is dangerous and the storm terrible, but they have never found these dangers sufficient reasons remaining ashore.

-Vincent Van Gogh

I can lift in the morning provided i downed my oatmeal and whey after waking up. Otherwise i'm worthless.

Thandie: when you are 8%, are you evenly 8% all over or are you, say, 6% in your core, 10% in your legs?

Quote Quote posted by thandie View Post
    I need to stop being careless. I learned on this comp that when things go too smoothly, we tend to make mistakes and take things for granted. It's good to struggle a bit.
    OMG I agree this prep things are not moving like the did last prep part is my own fault my focus is not near what it was last go around. I am missing meals way more then I should and my cardio disipline is not consistant either. If I am not ready to show in June then I am not ready there is always contest later in the year but I will just have to requalify for Ontario's next year.

I'm also an early morning lifter(5am) and "must" eat my protein pancake to have a worthwhile workout. Otherwise I might as well stay home because I'd get sick.
    I was at the gym yesterday morning and the club manager asked me if I ever thought about figure competition. She said if I'd do it, she would do it with me. Hmmmmm now that has me thinking