Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Women's Fitness Forum personal record thread

Wow! U Rock!

Thank you!!I am working hard to get to the 1000 pound club and also my first bodybuilding competition in August. :) Just not sure if the two are compatible. :confused: Very new to the bodybuilding world so I am still learning and reading a lot!!

As a newb, I'm pretty happy with my 165kg / 363lb leg press (3x6) effort at the gym last night! Loved putting on extra weight after the guy before me got off... :supercool

I followed a guy who was squatting 135lbs. I worked up to 185lb. When I finished, he came by and wanted me to know that he was just "squatting for reps". I just smiled.

Rebecca D

The Women's Fitness Forum

Most of the women has very conscious about health. i am lesline jons. i also want to extra guidance about women health. i thing there are best work out for fitness. some tips for -
Women:
–Seven servings of fruit and vegetables
–Six servings of grain products
–Two to three servings of milk and alternatives
– Two to three servings of meat and alternatives.....

please share this..

I followed a guy who was squatting 135lbs. I worked up to 185lb. When I finished, he came by and wanted me to know that he was just "squatting for reps". I just smiled.

Rebecca D

lmao! burned! You should have replied, "You should start squatting for strength you lil pussy"

I wish I saw more girls doing squats in the gym. I don't think a lot of girls realize that's where the booty that the guys love comes from.

****, I didn't mean to Resurrect this thread... was just browsing... pretty impressive numbers in this thread though. Should start posting new numbers ladies!

Top Bottom