Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Women's Fitness Forum personal record thread

I can dead lift 210lbs now max and I also am at 11% body fat something that I am really happy about!!!

I can dead lift 210lbs now max and I also am at 11% body fat something that I am really happy about!!!

OMG you are too cool for words- 11 % is ridculously lean :)

I've been stuck at 12 close grip pullups for a long time. Maybe if I got my bodyfat to 11% I would be lighter and could get that magic 15. 11%....WOW.

Rebecca D

Willow.... I plan on sticking around. I want to start competing in power lifting when I get back to the States in a year. I would try to compete here, but do not know where to start and my German is little at best! :)

Wow! I'm excited to have you around! Welcome :) :)

Wow! I'm excited to have you around! Welcome :) :)

Thank you! Glad to be here. I got two new PR's at the gym today. Squat for 265 lbs and deadlift for 245 lbs. Last Tuesday got a PR on bench for 255 lbs. Got 250 more pounds to add on to get to the 1000 pound club. :)

Thank you! Glad to be here. I got two new PR's at the gym today. Squat for 265 lbs and deadlift for 245 lbs. Last Tuesday got a PR on bench for 255 lbs. Got 250 more pounds to add on to get to the 1000 pound club. :)

Wow! U Rock!

Top Bottom