Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Women's Fitness Forum personal record thread

2 days ago I was able to get 15x3 bicep curls with rope in @ 70lbs, then pulled up 2 @ 80lbs. ... 6 years ago I was able to do 90lbs @ my max (full reps) and would like to be there again by Thanksgiving :)

Wait. You curled eighty pounds twice? :shocked:

So~I've been stuck at 7 pull-ups for sometime now and last Friday I told myself "I'm going to hit my goal of 10 on Monday" So all weekend I was pumped...Get to the gym this morning and I'm hanging from the rack. I felt strong and empowered. I achieved my goal of 10 pull-ups on my first set. 6 on my 2nd set and another 10 on my 3rd set. I did have a little assistance on my last 2reps of the 3rd set but needles to say...I'm flying high today.

So~I've been stuck at 7 pull-ups for sometime now and last Friday I told myself "I'm going to hit my goal of 10 on Monday" So all weekend I was pumped...Get to the gym this morning and I'm hanging from the rack. I felt strong and empowered. I achieved my goal of 10 pull-ups on my first set. 6 on my 2nd set and another 10 on my 3rd set. I did have a little assistance on my last 2reps of the 3rd set but needles to say...I'm flying high today.

Awesome! That's the way to blast through barriers. :garza:

I'm finally able to do 5 pull-ups, 8 chin ups and 40 pushups
weighted dips with a 35# plate is also up to 15 reps

Way to go that is excellent for dips, I have never actually seen a female do weighted dips so big props! :)

Set a goal last summer, to bench press my body weight. Hit that tonight - 110 lbs
25 lbs to go for goal #2!

Rock on woman! You know being able to achieve that feat make you stronger in that respect than probably 95% of the women on Earth?

We're a skewed sampling here, so we forget stuff like this sometimes. No way there's more than 1 out of every 20 women in the world can bench their bodyweight. Great job. :garza:

160kg x 3 squats to the bench... 3 chin ups (that really bugs me, i want more of those), 61 push ups... about 30% bodyfat (that may be what is hampering the chin ups ;o)
have hit a real plateau with dumbell curls at 15kg x 3-4..

The goal is to get to 20% bodyfat (which i have been at before but didnt have an ounce of muscle on me) and maintain some nice muscle...

160kg x 3 squats to the bench... 3 chin ups (that really bugs me, i want more of those), 61 push ups... about 30% bodyfat (that may be what is hampering the chin ups ;o)
have hit a real plateau with dumbell curls at 15kg x 3-4..

The goal is to get to 20% bodyfat (which i have been at before but didnt have an ounce of muscle on me) and maintain some nice muscle...

Well good luck with these goals. YOu deff came to the right place to get help reaching them..

Now that I'm training for crossfit affiliation I don't get a lot of heavy in - however I have not lost any strength! I get a heavy leg day in about every 8 days or so. On these days I'm doing 5x5 - pr's are deadlift 205lb and back squat past parallel 195lb. My form goes all the hell on the last few so I plan to stay here for awhile and perfect form. I'm a technique junkie ;-)

Meanwhile I'm trying to learn the kipping pullup. Shew.

Top Bottom