x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

The Women's Fitness Forum personal record thread

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about The Women's Fitness Forum personal record thread within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: Ladies we need a thread where we can brag about our most recent fitness related personal record. Years ago we had something like this, and it was really nice to have sort of a PR shout box. Any milestone that marks your personal best needs to be bragged upon right here. Just achieved a lean body weight you've been working towards for ages, or hit a record low bf level, made a record lift, managed to stay on a super clean diet for x months, whatever. If it marks a really important PR, it

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Re: The Women's Fitness Forum personal record thread

Quote Quote posted by Melaina View Post
    2 days ago I was able to get 15x3 bicep curls with rope in @ 70lbs, then pulled up 2 @ 80lbs. ... 6 years ago I was able to do 90lbs @ my max (full reps) and would like to be there again by Thanksgiving
    Wait. You curled eighty pounds twice?

So~I've been stuck at 7 pull-ups for sometime now and last Friday I told myself "I'm going to hit my goal of 10 on Monday" So all weekend I was pumped...Get to the gym this morning and I'm hanging from the rack. I felt strong and empowered. I achieved my goal of 10 pull-ups on my first set. 6 on my 2nd set and another 10 on my 3rd set. I did have a little assistance on my last 2reps of the 3rd set but needles to say...I'm flying high today.

Quote Quote posted by mommalu View Post
    So~I've been stuck at 7 pull-ups for sometime now and last Friday I told myself "I'm going to hit my goal of 10 on Monday" So all weekend I was pumped...Get to the gym this morning and I'm hanging from the rack. I felt strong and empowered. I achieved my goal of 10 pull-ups on my first set. 6 on my 2nd set and another 10 on my 3rd set. I did have a little assistance on my last 2reps of the 3rd set but needles to say...I'm flying high today.
    Awesome! That's the way to blast through barriers.

Quote Quote posted by mommalu View Post
    I'm finally able to do 5 pull-ups, 8 chin ups and 40 pushups
    weighted dips with a 35# plate is also up to 15 reps
    Way to go that is excellent for dips, I have never actually seen a female do weighted dips so big props!

All Natural

Set a goal last summer, to bench press my body weight. Hit that tonight - 110 lbs
    25 lbs to go for goal #2!

Quote Quote posted by voyager9355 View Post
    Set a goal last summer, to bench press my body weight. Hit that tonight - 110 lbs
    25 lbs to go for goal #2!
    Rock on woman! You know being able to achieve that feat make you stronger in that respect than probably 95% of the women on Earth?

We're a skewed sampling here, so we forget stuff like this sometimes. No way there's more than 1 out of every 20 women in the world can bench their bodyweight. Great job.

160kg x 3 squats to the bench... 3 chin ups (that really bugs me, i want more of those), 61 push ups... about 30% bodyfat (that may be what is hampering the chin ups ;o)
    have hit a real plateau with dumbell curls at 15kg x 3-4..

The goal is to get to 20% bodyfat (which i have been at before but didnt have an ounce of muscle on me) and maintain some nice muscle...

Da Pope

Quote Quote posted by ninapp View Post
    160kg x 3 squats to the bench... 3 chin ups (that really bugs me, i want more of those), 61 push ups... about 30% bodyfat (that may be what is hampering the chin ups ;o)
    have hit a real plateau with dumbell curls at 15kg x 3-4..

The goal is to get to 20% bodyfat (which i have been at before but didnt have an ounce of muscle on me) and maintain some nice muscle...
    Well good luck with these goals. YOu deff came to the right place to get help reaching them..

Quote Quote posted by claricestarling View Post
    ladies.... THIS SITE ROCKS!!! and its all for GIRLS!!!! i feel like i have arrived, WOW!!!

ok... in 13 weeks i went from 30% bf to 16% bf, i am hugging myself right now.

clarice
    Do share...Clarice - what was your protocol fro such success?

Now that I'm training for crossfit affiliation I don't get a lot of heavy in - however I have not lost any strength! I get a heavy leg day in about every 8 days or so. On these days I'm doing 5x5 - pr's are deadlift 205lb and back squat past parallel 195lb. My form goes all the hell on the last few so I plan to stay here for awhile and perfect form. I'm a technique junkie ;-)

Meanwhile I'm trying to learn the kipping pullup. Shew.