Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Women's Fitness Forum personal record thread

I'm finally able to do 5 pull-ups, 8 chin ups and 40 pushups
weighted dips with a 35# plate is also up to 15 reps

Damn Mommalu, you are strong!!
Good job!

I used to love to bench, I worked with a personal trainer in college... mainly for track and field but in the off time we'd do weights and I maxed at 165lbs x3... I was so proud of myself and I even grunted, LOL

I was lifting in the afternoon after class, with a non clean diet, then I would skip... every other day. Some one got me to switch to the morning training. I'm so much more consistent, she cleaned up my diet too ,no more processed food, and no more soda. I feel so much better.

Working out in the morning is a must.

I was lifting in the afternoon after class, with a non clean diet, then I would skip... every other day. Some one got me to switch to the morning training. I'm so much more consistent, she cleaned up my diet too ,no more processed food, and no more soda. I feel so much better.

Working out in the morning is a must.

is the mysterious someone Thandie? did i guess right?!*crosses fingers*

Today I did arms...

Hammer curls w/ rope 100lbs for 10
Tri lyin ext 65lbs for 8
Tri pushdowns 80lbs

Monday I did legs for the 1st time since june...
205 smith squats to the bench

Today I did arms...

Hammer curls w/ rope 100lbs for 10
Tri lyin ext 65lbs for 8
Tri pushdowns 80lbs

Monday I did legs for the 1st time since june...
205 smith squats to the bench

my goal is to bench 135 for 1 max rep by this weeks end. I can lift it off the rack and push it ½ way up, but my spotter has to help with the rest. I've done this twice now. I'll get there!!

Top Bottom