x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

The Women's Fitness Forum personal record thread

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about The Women's Fitness Forum personal record thread within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: Ladies we need a thread where we can brag about our most recent fitness related personal record. Years ago we had something like this, and it was really nice to have sort of a PR shout box. Any milestone that marks your personal best needs to be bragged upon right here. Just achieved a lean body weight you've been working towards for ages, or hit a record low bf level, made a record lift, managed to stay on a super clean diet for x months, whatever. If it marks a really important PR, it

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Re: The Women's Fitness Forum personal record thread

Quote Quote posted by OneBreath View Post
    I can lift in the morning provided i downed my oatmeal and whey after waking up. Otherwise i'm worthless.

Thandie: when you are 8%, are you evenly 8% all over or are you, say, 6% in your core, 10% in your legs?
    OneBreath, My legs are 9 and core 8. I got, 8, 8, 9.
    The fishermen know that the sea is dangerous and the storm terrible, but they have never found these dangers sufficient reasons remaining ashore.

-Vincent Van Gogh

Quote Quote posted by superqt4u2nv View Post
    OMG I agree this prep things are not moving like the did last prep part is my own fault my focus is not near what it was last go around. I am missing meals way more then I should and my cardio disipline is not consistant either. If I am not ready to show in June then I am not ready there is always contest later in the year but I will just have to requalify for Ontario's next year.
    Ha, I guess I'm not the only one. I'm completely careless this time around and don't know why. I can't get into it. Have not practiced once and I'm still saying I will practice. Meanwhile my comp is 3 days away. I don't want to back out because I like to finish what I start, but I can't wait for this to be over. Don't know what's wrong with me. So, join the club!
    The fishermen know that the sea is dangerous and the storm terrible, but they have never found these dangers sufficient reasons remaining ashore.

-Vincent Van Gogh

Memeber

Anyone objecting to me pinning this? I know we have a lot of pinned threads, but I think this would be a good and inspiring one to add to the list. I'm going to do it, but n2, if you think it just adds clutter, I'll understand if you unpin.

Quote Quote posted by nefertiti View Post
    Anyone objecting to me pinning this? I know we have a lot of pinned threads, but I think this would be a good and inspiring one to add to the list. I'm going to do it, but n2, if you think it just adds clutter, I'll understand if you unpin.
    I agree it'd be a good stickie. I'd only suggest everyone please post only PR's rather than quickly fill it up with conversation. This way the PR's will really stand out and get the attention they deserve.

ok got one.

I've been on a pretty successful bulking cycle lately. For the first time ever I've gotten both arms above 12". Forever it seemed even my bigger arm was permanently stuck about 11.75". Now my left one is taping just over 12" and right one is a bit over 12.25".

Congratulations Willow. I think passing the 12 inch barrier with my arms was a huge milestone. I passed that about 19 months ago and now have my sights on 13 inches. Currently right arm is almost 12.5 and left is 12.25. Lofty goals but it gives me something to shoot for.

Rebecca D

Quote Quote posted by Rebecca D View Post
    Currently right arm is almost 12.5 and left is 12.25. Lofty goals but it gives me something to shoot for.

Rebecca D
    Looks like we have precisely the same arm meaurements now then. Checked mine again last night and those are exactly the numbers I got as well.

Good Bro

Hi there...I've been away from the site for awhile but I have done really well with my fitness level and I can finally see definition in my arms! Too bad my chest has gone away

I do have a question though...I'm wanting to cut the last 8-10lbs of body fat.

5'4"
    126lbs
    Chest 34"
    Waist 26"
    Hips 34"
    upper thigh 21"

I carry my weight in my thighs and bum, a bit in the stomach still...frustrating!! I train 6 days a week, schedule looks like this:

3 x week I'm doing circuit training for legs and abs - higher reps between 15-25 reps 2-3 sets. This is 2-3 times a week for 45-60 minutes (sometimes I do 90min)
    2 x week Upper body circuit, but heavier (I mean I'm super setting, higher reps, very little rest inbetween. My front rows (with a bar on cable) are 40lbs, 50lbs, 60lbs 15, 12, 10 reps etc. chest press 20lbs dumbells (40lbs total) for 10 reps max.

4 Cardio is either HIIT running, Hills or Biking 20-30 minutes
    1 long run 8-10 miles/week
    tennis 1-2 times a week for 2 hours
    Some rowing.

On average I'm in the gym right now for 90-120 minutes

My question is on my macros and if I'm undereating.

I eat between 1250-1500 cals a week
    120-160g carbs (average)
    80-100 g protein
    30-50g fat

I seem to be losing 2lbs a week right now but sometimes at night I'm rediculously hungry. But I have had the problem of not losing any weight when I eat closer to 1700-1900 cals a day and train this hard.

Any advice? I want to be as healthy as possible, see the definition and just cut the last of the fat off and then up my calories (hopefully) to maintain. I also won't have the luxery of time to train this hard in a few months, but I will still work out 4-5 times a week for at least 60 minutes.

Any helpful words would be great!!

Quote Quote posted by Tennisgal33 View Post
    Hi there...I've been away from the site for awhile but I have done really well with my fitness level and I can finally see definition in my arms! Too bad my chest has gone away

I do have a question though...I'm wanting to cut the last 8-10lbs of body fat.

5'4"
    126lbs
    Chest 34"
    Waist 26"
    Hips 34"
    upper thigh 21"

I carry my weight in my thighs and bum, a bit in the stomach still...frustrating!! I train 6 days a week, schedule looks like this:

3 x week I'm doing circuit training for legs and abs - higher reps between 15-25 reps 2-3 sets. This is 2-3 times a week for 45-60 minutes (sometimes I do 90min)
    2 x week Upper body circuit, but heavier (I mean I'm super setting, higher reps, very little rest inbetween. My front rows (with a bar on cable) are 40lbs, 50lbs, 60lbs 15, 12, 10 reps etc. chest press 20lbs dumbells (40lbs total) for 10 reps max.

4 Cardio is either HIIT running, Hills or Biking 20-30 minutes
    1 long run 8-10 miles/week
    tennis 1-2 times a week for 2 hours
    Some rowing.

On average I'm in the gym right now for 90-120 minutes

My question is on my macros and if I'm undereating.

I eat between 1250-1500 cals a week
    120-160g carbs (average)
    80-100 g protein
    30-50g fat

I seem to be losing 2lbs a week right now but sometimes at night I'm rediculously hungry. But I have had the problem of not losing any weight when I eat closer to 1700-1900 cals a day and train this hard.

Any advice? I want to be as healthy as possible, see the definition and just cut the last of the fat off and then up my calories (hopefully) to maintain. I also won't have the luxery of time to train this hard in a few months, but I will still work out 4-5 times a week for at least 60 minutes.

Any helpful words would be great!!
    Naturally, if you have 1700-1900 calories you're not going to lose weight, unless
    you're tall enough to handle those numbers.
    Also, if you fluctuate from 1250-1500 your weight will fluctuate as well. Be consistent, but add a cheat meal or a carb up day and you'll consistently lose the weight you're looking to shed.

The idea is to lose about 1lb per week, that way you're losing body fat. However, remember to continue to work hard at the gym.

-Vincent Van Gogh

I'm finally able to do 5 pull-ups, 8 chin ups and 40 pushups
    weighted dips with a 35# plate is also up to 15 reps