Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Women's Fitness Forum personal record thread

I can lift in the morning provided i downed my oatmeal and whey after waking up. Otherwise i'm worthless.

Thandie: when you are 8%, are you evenly 8% all over or are you, say, 6% in your core, 10% in your legs?

OneBreath, My legs are 9 and core 8. I got, 8, 8, 9.

OMG I agree this prep things are not moving like the did last prep part is my own fault my focus is not near what it was last go around. I am missing meals way more then I should and my cardio disipline is not consistant either. If I am not ready to show in June then I am not ready there is always contest later in the year but I will just have to requalify for Ontario's next year.

Ha, I guess I'm not the only one. I'm completely careless this time around and don't know why. I can't get into it. Have not practiced once and I'm still saying I will practice. Meanwhile my comp is 3 days away. I don't want to back out because I like to finish what I start, but I can't wait for this to be over. Don't know what's wrong with me. So, join the club!

Anyone objecting to me pinning this? I know we have a lot of pinned threads, but I think this would be a good and inspiring one to add to the list. I'm going to do it, but n2, if you think it just adds clutter, I'll understand if you unpin.

Anyone objecting to me pinning this? I know we have a lot of pinned threads, but I think this would be a good and inspiring one to add to the list. I'm going to do it, but n2, if you think it just adds clutter, I'll understand if you unpin.

I agree it'd be a good stickie. I'd only suggest everyone please post only PR's rather than quickly fill it up with conversation. This way the PR's will really stand out and get the attention they deserve. :)

ok got one.

I've been on a pretty successful bulking cycle lately. For the first time ever I've gotten both arms above 12". Forever it seemed even my bigger arm was permanently stuck about 11.75". Now my left one is taping just over 12" and right one is a bit over 12.25".

Congratulations Willow. I think passing the 12 inch barrier with my arms was a huge milestone. I passed that about 19 months ago and now have my sights on 13 inches. Currently right arm is almost 12.5 and left is 12.25. Lofty goals but it gives me something to shoot for.

Rebecca D

Currently right arm is almost 12.5 and left is 12.25. Lofty goals but it gives me something to shoot for.

Rebecca D

Looks like we have precisely the same arm meaurements now then. Checked mine again last night and those are exactly the numbers I got as well.

Hi there...I've been away from the site for awhile but I have done really well with my fitness level and I can finally see definition in my arms! Too bad my chest has gone away :(

I do have a question though...I'm wanting to cut the last 8-10lbs of body fat.

5'4"
126lbs
Chest 34"
Waist 26"
Hips 34"
upper thigh 21"

I carry my weight in my thighs and bum, a bit in the stomach still...frustrating!! I train 6 days a week, schedule looks like this:

3 x week I'm doing circuit training for legs and abs - higher reps between 15-25 reps 2-3 sets. This is 2-3 times a week for 45-60 minutes (sometimes I do 90min)
2 x week Upper body circuit, but heavier (I mean I'm super setting, higher reps, very little rest inbetween. My front rows (with a bar on cable) are 40lbs, 50lbs, 60lbs 15, 12, 10 reps etc. chest press 20lbs dumbells (40lbs total) for 10 reps max.

4 Cardio is either HIIT running, Hills or Biking 20-30 minutes
1 long run 8-10 miles/week
tennis 1-2 times a week for 2 hours
Some rowing.

On average I'm in the gym right now for 90-120 minutes

My question is on my macros and if I'm undereating.

I eat between 1250-1500 cals a week
120-160g carbs (average)
80-100 g protein
30-50g fat

I seem to be losing 2lbs a week right now but sometimes at night I'm rediculously hungry. But I have had the problem of not losing any weight when I eat closer to 1700-1900 cals a day and train this hard.

Any advice? I want to be as healthy as possible, see the definition and just cut the last of the fat off and then up my calories (hopefully) to maintain. I also won't have the luxery of time to train this hard in a few months, but I will still work out 4-5 times a week for at least 60 minutes.

Any helpful words would be great!! :supercool

Hi there...I've been away from the site for awhile but I have done really well with my fitness level and I can finally see definition in my arms! Too bad my chest has gone away :(

I do have a question though...I'm wanting to cut the last 8-10lbs of body fat.

5'4"
126lbs
Chest 34"
Waist 26"
Hips 34"
upper thigh 21"

I carry my weight in my thighs and bum, a bit in the stomach still...frustrating!! I train 6 days a week, schedule looks like this:

3 x week I'm doing circuit training for legs and abs - higher reps between 15-25 reps 2-3 sets. This is 2-3 times a week for 45-60 minutes (sometimes I do 90min)
2 x week Upper body circuit, but heavier (I mean I'm super setting, higher reps, very little rest inbetween. My front rows (with a bar on cable) are 40lbs, 50lbs, 60lbs 15, 12, 10 reps etc. chest press 20lbs dumbells (40lbs total) for 10 reps max.

4 Cardio is either HIIT running, Hills or Biking 20-30 minutes
1 long run 8-10 miles/week
tennis 1-2 times a week for 2 hours
Some rowing.

On average I'm in the gym right now for 90-120 minutes

My question is on my macros and if I'm undereating.

I eat between 1250-1500 cals a week
120-160g carbs (average)
80-100 g protein
30-50g fat

I seem to be losing 2lbs a week right now but sometimes at night I'm rediculously hungry. But I have had the problem of not losing any weight when I eat closer to 1700-1900 cals a day and train this hard.

Any advice? I want to be as healthy as possible, see the definition and just cut the last of the fat off and then up my calories (hopefully) to maintain. I also won't have the luxery of time to train this hard in a few months, but I will still work out 4-5 times a week for at least 60 minutes.

Any helpful words would be great!! :supercool

Naturally, if you have 1700-1900 calories you're not going to lose weight, unless
you're tall enough to handle those numbers.
Also, if you fluctuate from 1250-1500 your weight will fluctuate as well. Be consistent, but add a cheat meal or a carb up day and you'll consistently lose the weight you're looking to shed.

The idea is to lose about 1lb per week, that way you're losing body fat. However, remember to continue to work hard at the gym.

I'm finally able to do 5 pull-ups, 8 chin ups and 40 pushups
weighted dips with a 35# plate is also up to 15 reps

Top Bottom