Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women Poll: How soon did you notice weight loss on Cytomel?

RightWay

I am a female who has been taking Cytomel (Tertroxin, which comes in 20 mcg. tablets) for six days now. I started off taking one pill a day for three days, then upped myself to two. I take one 20 mcg. tablet first thing in the a.m. on an empty stomach, and another at night before bed, when my stomach is also empty. I've read many reports that suggest thyroid meds are absorbed better on an empty stomach. It's day six now, and I've only lost a couple of pounds.

I have read so much extraneous info on this site about Cytomel. Right now, I'm only interested in RESULTS, not speculation or opinions.

For those women who have had considerable success on Cytomel (or Tertroxin - T3), please post your story here, and also mention how long it took before you noticed it was seriously making you lose weight. And how much weight did you lose on it? How are you sure that it was the Cytomel slimming you down and not your diet and exercise that did it?

Some inspiration would be nice. When does this stuff kick in?

Couple of lbs in only 6 days? I've never run a t3 cycle but just the laws of body chemistry sort of limit the amount of weight/fat you can lose in a week or less, unless you are talking water loss.

What does your current training & diet look like? What are your goals? I personally think its REALLY important to consider t3 as a SUPPLEMENT to a very clean diet & training and a reasonable amount of time & patience and not a quick fix pill.

Hi,

In response to the weight loss on Cytomel question, i would like to inform u that i have lost a stone (approx 14 lb) whilst taking cytomel for two weeks. I have not exercised much but not exactly pigged out either. I took 20mcg in the morning and 20mcg in the afternoon. I have noticed that i feel warmer, less hungry, have more frequent bowel movements and sweat a lot at night. I'm aiming to lose another two stones. The reason i am on this medication is not cosmetic, but rather because i suffer from hypothyroidism. All this is doing really is reversing the four stones that i gained over the past ten years. Funnily enough i am only 24!!!

Hope this helps xx

Angel786 said:
Hi,

In response to the weight loss on Cytomel question, i would like to inform u that i have lost a stone (approx 14 lb) whilst taking cytomel for two weeks. I have not exercised much but not exactly pigged out either. I took 20mcg in the morning and 20mcg in the afternoon. I have noticed that i feel warmer, less hungry, have more frequent bowel movements and sweat a lot at night. I'm aiming to lose another two stones. The reason i am on this medication is not cosmetic, but rather because i suffer from hypothyroidism. All this is doing really is reversing the four stones that i gained over the past ten years. Funnily enough i am only 24!!!

Hope this helps xx

Hi and welcome.

Problems with the thyroid can occur at any age.

Congrats on your weight loss

Sometimes cytomel will stimulate appetite, causing you to gain or remain at the same weight if you're not strictly dieting while taking it.

2lbs in 6 days is a lot. I take cytomel for my thyroid.

1. Do not bump old threads. Make your own
2. Do NOT ask for sources.

Top Bottom