x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

women need to come out of the closet

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about women need to come out of the closet within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: I don't see a single female who posts every few days in the steroid forum. (about her gear cycles) yet i see girls at my gym all the time who use gear. the females need to know that its ok to talk about it with the guys. they can talk about creatine and hydroxycut anywhere but THIS is the place I woud like to see them posting about their cycles.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Mad Scientist

Thumbs up women need to come out of the closet

I don't see a single female who posts every few days in the steroid forum. (about her gear cycles)

yet i see girls at my gym all the time who use gear.

the females need to know that its ok to talk about it with the guys.

they can talk about creatine and hydroxycut anywhere but THIS is the place I woud like to see them posting about their cycles.

Re: women need to come out of the closet

Why do you want to know about female cycles? For your girl? They pop in every once in a while and say they mostly stick with Anavar anywhere between 5 & 15 mg ed (usually just 5 to 10) since Anavar gives them a lot less sides than the rest. I am just regurgitating (sp) what I read here. And they do not need to do any PCT for the simple fact they are female. I really can not blame them much for not wanting to hang out here because Guys and Girls are a lot different when it comes to AAS and I would think they would probably just want to hang out in the female forum to chat with others that can relate instead of a bunch of guys on a lot of testosterone with differet types of aas issues. jmo

go to strongchick if thats what you want to read

Mad Scientist

Bro
    I hear what you are saying and I have read those women talking about 5mg of var a million times. But this is the Steroids Discussion Forum this is not the men's forum. I'm saying many women including pro's use a lot more than var.

The women forum on EF is not for women to talk about steroids, that's what this is for.

Women who want to discuss their cycles should be here unless it gets renamed "Steroids Discussion Forum for Men Only"

I know a few ladies who said they dont want to read through 6 pages of somebody's "log" to find out they dont even know what steroids are and prefer to take 30 pills of supplements every day.

Quote Quote posted by CO B-man
    Why do you want to know about female cycles? For your girl? They pop in every once in a while and say they mostly stick with Anavar anywhere between 5 & 15 mg ed (usually just 5 to 10) since Anavar gives them a lot less sides than the rest. I am just regurgitating (sp) what I read here. And they do not need to do any PCT for the simple fact they are female. I really can not blame them much for not wanting to hang out here because Guys and Girls are a lot different when it comes to AAS and I would think they would probably just want to hang out in the female forum to chat with others that can relate instead of a bunch of guys on a lot of testosterone with differet types of aas issues. jmo

You Never Seen What I Saw, You Never Been To Where I was, Where The Only Wish You Have is To Die, But I Pushed, As I Do Through Every Day Of This Life,And No Nothing Nor No 1 WIll Ever Stop ME, I AM What I Am If U Dont Like Me, Fuck You Come Get ME

Personaly I dont have much interest in what cycles females are useing, That doesnt help me out...

Elite Bodybuilder

Would make for a good read.

I could care less as most men would...

lolol. heavy_duty:

When I run my cursor over your red karma squares it reads

"Heavy_Duty has reached rock bottom and shows signs of starting to dig."

I think that in order for women to feel comfortable posting in this forum, they would need a female moderator or some other female vet to lead in example. Go to the ladies forum and give an invite.

I would rather read about the occasional enlarged clitoris than mens lactating nipples any day - I say bring the ladies on

The only interest would be to look at avatars.. lol