Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

women need to come out of the closet

heavy_duty

I don't see a single female who posts every few days in the steroid forum. (about her gear cycles)

yet i see girls at my gym all the time who use gear.

the females need to know that its ok to talk about it with the guys.

they can talk about creatine and hydroxycut anywhere but THIS is the place I woud like to see them posting about their cycles.

Why do you want to know about female cycles? For your girl? They pop in every once in a while and say they mostly stick with Anavar anywhere between 5 & 15 mg ed (usually just 5 to 10) since Anavar gives them a lot less sides than the rest. I am just regurgitating (sp) what I read here. And they do not need to do any PCT for the simple fact they are female. I really can not blame them much for not wanting to hang out here because Guys and Girls are a lot different when it comes to AAS and I would think they would probably just want to hang out in the female forum to chat with others that can relate instead of a bunch of guys on a lot of testosterone with differet types of aas issues. jmo

Bro
I hear what you are saying and I have read those women talking about 5mg of var a million times. But this is the Steroids Discussion Forum this is not the men's forum. I'm saying many women including pro's use a lot more than var.

The women forum on EF is not for women to talk about steroids, that's what this is for.

Women who want to discuss their cycles should be here unless it gets renamed "Steroids Discussion Forum for Men Only"

I know a few ladies who said they dont want to read through 6 pages of somebody's "log" to find out they dont even know what steroids are and prefer to take 30 pills of supplements every day.

CO B-man said:
Why do you want to know about female cycles? For your girl? They pop in every once in a while and say they mostly stick with Anavar anywhere between 5 & 15 mg ed (usually just 5 to 10) since Anavar gives them a lot less sides than the rest. I am just regurgitating (sp) what I read here. And they do not need to do any PCT for the simple fact they are female. I really can not blame them much for not wanting to hang out here because Guys and Girls are a lot different when it comes to AAS and I would think they would probably just want to hang out in the female forum to chat with others that can relate instead of a bunch of guys on a lot of testosterone with differet types of aas issues. jmo

Personaly I dont have much interest in what cycles females are useing, That doesnt help me out...

lolol. heavy_duty:

When I run my cursor over your red karma squares it reads

"Heavy_Duty has reached rock bottom and shows signs of starting to dig." :D

I think that in order for women to feel comfortable posting in this forum, they would need a female moderator or some other female vet to lead in example. Go to the ladies forum and give an invite.

Top Bottom