Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

women need to come out of the closet

Never said "advice" just answer.

Let me give you an example.

If a women went to your forum and asked "what's the longest you girls have ever ran Oxandralone?"

she would not get any answers to her question, she would however get cross-examined about her stats, goals, etc...

If a guy comes here and asks, then he'll just get straight answers.

Not everybody is seeking advice when they ask a question.

superqt4u2nv said:
Yes but is the advice always good?

heavy_duty said:
Never said "advice" just answer.

Let me give you an example.

If a women went to your forum and asked "what's the longest you girls have ever ran Oxandralone?"

she would not get any answers to her question, she would however get cross-examined about her stats, goals, etc...

If a guy comes here and asks, then he'll just get straight answers.

Not everybody is seeking advice when they ask a question.
You make a very good point :)

I think it's a fine idea. As you have put this isn't the 'men's anabolic' forum. I think that most of the women on EF prefer sticking to the women's forum for support. A lot of guys have negative views about women who take gear. The last thing a hard trained athlete needs is someone putting them down for their own personal decisions. But I think the good bro's here on Elite are more open minded than that and would be more than happy to welcome posts from women seeking steroid advice.

I would do as the Shortone has said and go to the women's forum and extend an invite. :) Good luck brother and props for having an open mind about something like this. In the juice game we all have to stick together.

Quadsweep said:
My advice to women is look for a person who traines competitive women who do not look like men or sound like men....like me! :)

That sounds like a great line for a commercial! lmao Quad is a knowledgable mofo though!

I don't blame them for not posting here, a lot of the bad info puts men at risk so you can image what the potential is for wrong advice for women! It's as simple as this, wanna know about the women, go ask on the women's baord, I have always been able to get good answers from them.

C3bodybuilding said:
I think it's a fine idea. As you have put this isn't the 'men's anabolic' forum. I think that most of the women on EF prefer sticking to the women's forum for support. A lot of guys have negative views about women who take gear. The last thing a hard trained athlete needs is someone putting them down for their own personal decisions. But I think the good bro's here on Elite are more open minded than that and would be more than happy to welcome posts from women seeking steroid advice.

I would do as the Shortone has said and go to the women's forum and extend an invite. :) Good luck brother and props for having an open mind about something like this. In the juice game we all have to stick together.

We get that in the women's forum once in a while. A hate thread started by some guy who thinks we all juice. lolol. What people forget - and I'm sure men have to deal with it, too - is that people who take AAS work out just as hard and eat just as clean as someone who is natty. The mistaken belief is that "women using AAS are cheating. they could never get that big/cut on their own." part of that is true, but you still have to bust your ass in the gym and make sacrifices in the kitchen just like everyone else. Taking AAS does not automatically make you swole/cut/whatever. There's no cheating about it (- unless you enter a natty comp all juiced up. :D)

the-short-one said:
We get that in the women's forum once in a while. A hate thread started by some guy who thinks we all juice. lolol. What people forget - and I'm sure men have to deal with it, too - is that people who take AAS work out just as hard and eat just as clean as someone who is natty. The mistaken belief is that "women using AAS are cheating. they could never get that big/cut on their own." part of that is true, but you still have to bust your ass in the gym and make sacrifices in the kitchen just like everyone else. Taking AAS does not automatically make you swole/cut/whatever. There's no cheating about it (- unless you enter a natty comp all juiced up. :D)

Great Point! :)

the-short-one said:

That's sad and pathetic that someone would take the time to go to a women's forum just to stir the pot. I can only imagine it's harder for the women who train hard and look good than it is for the men. My wife get's tired of people saying "wow you are looking lean. you must be starving!" She used to get mad and tell them how she actually has to eat about 5-6 small meals a day and never goes hungry. But now she just rolls her eyes. All that bs gets old.

I think too many people forget that bodybuilding or just a fitness lifestyle in general is hard work for anyone; natural, juiced, man or woman. But I guess we should all keep this to ourselves so the beer and donut crowd can feel better about their life when they put down us 'cheaters'.

Top Bottom