Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

women need to come out of the closet

the-short-one said:
I've seen women post questions regarding AAS there in the past year or so and get flamed pretty hard. Sassy always answers questions when she can, but I think women are afraid to post their AAS info because of the number of natty women on the board - who make it known how proud they are to be natural and that AAS usage is bad.

I respect both natural and "enhanced". It's a personal choice, and I feel that no one should point fingers or look down on anyone in this regard. I'd much rather give good, solid advice to women seeking answers regarding AAS usage rather than just flame them and have them get all defensive. You and I know they'll probably use, anyway - so wouldn't it be better to give them correct information?

I've read your posts and you give good, solid advice. So does Sassy. Daisy Girl is also knowledgeable. It would be nice if we could make the board a little more open...

I don't answer any questions cuz I don't know one little *thing* about AAS.......BUT - there are a lot of questions posed by women saying they were "told" by "someone" that I should take X,Y or Z.....so the 1st question usually posed is 'how is your diet & training?' which, IMO, simply makes sense & isn't really flaming per se....cuz w/o those building blocks already in place, will using steroids even really help someone?

jenscats5 said:
I don't answer any questions cuz I don't know one little *thing* about AAS.......BUT - there are a lot of questions posed by women saying they were "told" by "someone" that I should take X,Y or Z.....so the 1st question usually posed is 'how is your diet & training?' which, IMO, simply makes sense & isn't really flaming per se....cuz w/o those building blocks already in place, will using steroids even really help someone?

I agree with you on that point - and I wasn't refering to you. :) I wasn't really refering to anyone - it's just a feeling I've picked up over the past couple of years.

Agreed - diet, training, etc are usually relevent - but what if a girl is just researching? She's not asking us if we think she should or shouldn't take something. She's just asking questions, and I think the answer should be shared regardless of her diet/training/etc.

The point should be made when giving AAS information that diet/training should be tight, but I don't feel a woman must lay down her statistics before getting an answer to "What are the possible negative side effects for a woman when taking Primobolan?"

jenscats5 said:
It is a lot more heavy hand IMO. I agree with TSO they come for answers but get flamed. I try to preface what I say with well if your diet and training then xyz would be the best course of action.
If you look around here when a guy post a question there is not 10 other guys saying are you eating right and traning right. They give them there in put on the question at hand. I know we can't assume there diet and training is prefect that is why I give that disclaimer.
I came to the womans board as a newbie many years ago I think my first question was about clen. LOL I got a very warm welcome and great guidance at the time no flames for not having a prefect diet. There is too much of a "our way or the highway" kind of attitude at times I recall reading something at strong chick about several woman being scared off elite because of it.

the-short-one said:
I agree with you on that point - and I wasn't refering to you. :) I wasn't really refering to anyone - it's just a feeling I've picked up over the past couple of years.

Agreed - diet, training, etc are usually relevent - but what if a girl is just researching? She's not asking us if we think she should or shouldn't take something. She's just asking questions, and I think the answer should be shared regardless of her diet/training/etc.

The point should be made when giving AAS information that diet/training should be tight, but I don't feel a woman must lay down her statistics before getting an answer to "What are the possible negative side effects for a woman when taking Primobolan?"

Guess I just missed the flaming then, cuz I haven't noticed it.... ;)

There are a lot of women in BB who have years of experinence using a lot of gear but none of there are here. I wonder where they are.

Two things have happened here - some went to Irontrybe, and in general women's bodybuilding has become much less popular being replaced by figure. To that end its a bit of a change in culture in general. Currently there is a much more active group of girls who are natural but also fairly new to the whole thing. That's just how it has evolved.

Its a toss up as far as how to deal w/ people asking questions partially because you don't know where they are coming from... that requires more questions, but to that end - it used to be easy to say "use the search button" but since you have to be Plat and someone who just found the board probably isn't going to hand over their credit card to get one question answered, the discussion has to start again.

women need women who will just answer the question without asking a million questions---that is how the steroid forum works--- it is not the men forum it is the steroid forum.

Not many women on EF who will just "answer the question" but dozens of men who just answer the men every hour of every day.

heavy_duty said:
women need women who will just answer the question without asking a million questions---that is how the steroid forum works--- it is not the men forum it is the steroid forum.

Not many women on EF who will just "answer the question" but dozens of men who just answer the men every hour of every day.
Yes but is the advice always good?

And do guys get slammed for whether or not other people think they should be using or their "girl would allow them to" or whether or not someone would bang them because they use....

It would be nice and we do try to address it on the women's board, but generally speaking its not the same environment for women to discuss that stuff w/o the additional shit like above, so generally they won't.

Top Bottom