Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

women need to come out of the closet

heavy_duty said:
I don't see a single female who posts every few days in the steroid forum. (about her gear cycles)

yet i see girls at my gym all the time who use gear.

the females need to know that its ok to talk about it with the guys.

they can talk about creatine and hydroxycut anywhere but THIS is the place I woud like to see them posting about their cycles.
This one should get you going
--->vera de milo

the-short-one said:
lolol. heavy_duty:

When I run my cursor over your red karma squares it reads

"Heavy_Duty has reached rock bottom and shows signs of starting to dig." :D

I think that in order for women to feel comfortable posting in this forum, they would need a female moderator or some other female vet to lead in example. Go to the ladies forum and give an invite.

Great idea........

Most women catch so much flack for AAS use they usually end up not posting or will look for a women's board where they get constructive input. Further when I've seen women post on boards like steroid.com, etc. where the audience is primarily male, even the helpful guys don't help if they have no clue about women's doses or the sides or much of anythign else about women's use.

That's the short answer.

I have been told Primo is a gear that is ok for women.

I know a few females at the gym that are on, but I have never asked what the heck they are taking.

I wonder if they have to worry about ant-e's and pct?

On serious note, I can’t say what it does to men, but women who compete really lose there sexuality in appearance right prior to contest.

This was certainly true for Cory Everson, but she looks fantastic now, same for Rachael McLeish. Both are real babes.

I also think - to play on Sassys reply - that the women are a little closer to easch other than the men are but that the women "hide" some info if it could look bad on them by the other ladies - just a thought

and I started a thread on the womens board w/ a link tot his thread so hopefully we will recruit some good gals

Come on ladies - - - - post up those cycles

solidspine said:

I know a few females at the gym that are on, but I have never asked what the heck they are taking.

On serious note, I can’t say what it does to men, but women who compete really lose there sexuality in appearance right prior to contest.

This was certainly true for Cory Everson, but she looks fantastic now, same for Rachael McLeish. Both are real babes.

women take on a severe look at contest time mainly because their body fat is extremely low. All those soft angles in the face and body are lost when the BF gets really low. We lose fat at the very last in our butts and legs. It comes off the upper body first - and really shows in the face.

solidspine said:
-- var is safer & more predictable. Primo is a longer acting esther, is much harder on your hair, voice & skin.

-- what about WHY they are taking? Most them want to "lean out & tone up" whatever the fuck that means. And 9 times out of 10 they have no idea how to diet or train for what the "look" they want and have no idea teh sides - just that some guy told them ***whatever AAS*** would get them that look.
-- good question. I would hope that they don't just randomly start running a nice big fat dose of arimidex because their bf told them that's what he does...
The general answer is no they don't. Women aren't introducing so much exogenous test that it shuts down their own natural test production. Actually much to the other end, you can try to shut down your estrogen production for a period of time, but you can't shut it down forever w/o really bad results, and if anythign it seems to be a fight to make it less than the natural level it is - i.e. you can't make estrogen-related fat depositing stop. Only briefly if you are running an ant-e, but then you rebound as soon as you come off. So essentially there is no PCT (Anthony Roberts has some different opinion of this and is an interesting discussion, but generally no PCT is needed) and antii-es are not necessary because the small amount of aromatization that gives men gyno is actually miniscule compared to women's natural estrogen production so its almost irrelevant. Some anti-e's like nolvadex do not actually stop estrogen production but rather fake out part of the process and if it were a great fat-inhibitor, woudln't you expect most post-menopausal breast cancer patients to be nice & lean..?

-- Anyone who diets down to 6% bodyfat has the chance of looking cadaverous, regardless of AAS or not. I know plenty of competitors, myself included that I think looke fawkin hawt as shit pre-show, during show and immediatley post-show. So that maybe your observation, but its a very broad generalization that isn't accurate and I would further venture that most competitors go thru that compete and not to see if you find the look that they retain for about 3 days total is sexy enough for you, the casual observer.

Not meaning to slam, but all of the above are the usual pieces of info that women get from guys when it comes to asking about AAS and that is also the reason that most won't post up about it. The answers are not usually correct, even if meant with the best of intentions and there is always that side discussion about whether or not they are "sexy" or "I'd bang her" or "I'd never let my girl use drugs" or whatever. I seriously mean no attack towards you ss, but I've seen this exact discussion on ever board I've visited for the last 6 yrs and the quality of the questions or the resposnes never changes.

OMG I was just talking with Daisy girl about how the females on the board don't post about using anymore. I know there is a lot of natty people on the ladies board but I also no there is a lot that are in the closet so to speak about what they use not sure why.

Top Bottom