Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women GH users please respond

Amp

Hi there. I was wondering if any of you women could help me out. I am a regular GH user and now my wife is very interested in trying it. She is getting sick of watching me drop bodyfat as I eat whatever I want. We are both 31 so it takes some effort and dieting to really drop down now and unfortunately we both love to eat and sit down to good dinners. She knows my secret is I use 6iu's of GH per day. I am willing to give her a first kit but I need to know what a good dosing pattern is for a woman and for how long would you suggest she use it for. I have good access to kits so money is not an issue but she wants the most bang for her buck without doing any damage to herself.

Also we just had a baby 3 months ago so we were wondering if there was anything hormonally to be concerned with or any reason to hold off longer. A real scientific reason though, not just that she should wait because it's someones opinion. She isn't breast feeding so that's not a concern.

Any female users or men that are familiar with how women use it please respond.

Thanks in advance!

HEY AMP :wavey: actually JuiceAuthority sent me over here to answer your thread :)

ok.. i run my gh for about 5 months at a clip with about 2 month breaks.. i guess there is not a real need for the breaks, but just like to do it and totally clean out all my receptors..
Dosage is 2ius a day everyday.. i go the full 7 days with no break.. i also ONLY use serono products.. either saizen or serostim.. IMO saizen holds less water, but serostim is a bit more potent.. all my shots are done at bedtime, mimicing/substituting the natural gh cycle...

Now per the fat burning concept.. localized... i personally do not see this unless one is really lean already.. like low teens, then it will be site sensitive..
Carbs get utilized so much more it is ridiculous.. basically i went off my diet a few months back and actually took a break from the gym... i stayed doing my gh and ate anything and everything.. i am talking a bag of Doritos a day.. and i gained ZERO weight.. and maintained all my muscle... so in that respect gh is a godsend!!!

Now... combined with an aas (anavar i use) along with a balanced to low carb diet... i lost mad bodyfat.. and i only did cardio like 3 times a week.. in 3 months i went from 21% down to 15% and my weight went from 148 to 138.. so you can see i kept all my muscle and even put on some nice lbm..

now considering the fact that she is 31, she may see even better results!!! One thing to keep in mind is that the first month is a bitch.. i am sure you remember this.. it is what i like to call an "adjusting" period.. joints ache like hell, always tired, slight carpel, swollen hands and ankels..etc.. but i got about a month and a half in and then all of a sudden, it the gh kicked in.. my joints were like butter, old injuries vanished.. You know the deal...
so i would reccommend she do the 2ius ED and give it a nice minimum of 3 months run.. and get her to stack some var or something with it...

Hormonally... gh does have an affect on the female system.. do i believe it is negative.. no.. but i will need to do some research for you.. or go ask Nandi over at www.cuttingedgemuscle.com.. he has tons of medical research and will probably have one for this...

IMO.. in fact if anything, it causes the system to balance and work more efficiently.. so i would not have this as a concern.. with AAS YES!!! but gh she will be fine... What i personally experienced the first month was acutally bad cramps like back when i was in puberty... It made me feel like my system was young again, bur after that i was fine.. regular as hell and period lasted 3-4 days.. nice and normal... actually my mood swings were not as bad either... another example... My mother has high blood pressure and is past her changes/menapause and she actually got her period again... talk about making her body act young again lol

so it does have an effect, but i do not believe it to be negative.. so ask Nandi or better yet, go ask her doctor first.. My mom got her doc's ok to start and had all her blood work up done...

i think i answered most of your questions and i do hope i helped.. if you need more help, email me or post again as i will check back..

Luv super

Supergirl -- I really thought this post was great. I tried serostim not once but twice. I was tired, bloated, blah. The first time, I took it for 4 weeks waiting to get over the hump but got frustrated...second time I tried...only 3 weeks in -- I could not take the blaot, and when I posted and queried at other boards, I got flamed that NO one ever heard of bloating and water retention and fatique and my stuff must be fake, or my diet horrible.

I hate that assumption.....my hubby was using the same kits and got GREAT results. Personally I think my doses may have been high (I did 2ius split 1 am/1 pm then jumped to 4 ius split--2 and 2).

ANYWAY, perhaps had I heard that it does indeed happen (water retention, fatigue etc) and that the dose should remain lower and it all does pass, I would have toughed it out.

Good post. Thanks for the info.

very true.. good points as usual Lobo :) goals may vary so sides may be tolerable for bulking but not for cutting or theraputic purposes...

My second run/cycle with gh was much smoother than the first... not as much bloating nor sides, but for me personally the first was a real bitch...

Hey newgirl i am so sorry to hear you quit on gh, but if you give it a go again, i would stay nice and low for a long run and possible what Lobo said, get a nice anti-bloating AAS to run along with it..

Var is a really synergistic combo IMO and i saw fantastic results...

Thanks for the great reply Supergirl. That's alot of good info and I'll make sure to have my wife read this post. She's never used anything before so she's nervous about the whole thing. Personally I love GH since I can eat like a teenager again and not worry about blowing up like a balloon.

I tore my bicep about 7 weeks ago and was out of the gym for 4 weeks completely. I did 4iu's of Somaject everyday, didn't touch a weight, and didn't do cardio. I didn't gain any fat and didn't lose any muscle. I think it really helped my bicep reattach and heal in record time also. I luckily didn't need surgery but it's only been 7 weeks since my entire arm was completely black and blue and I'm back in the gym 100% now. I'm still going easy on pulling and curling movements but the GH really was a great maintenance tool to stay in shape without setting foot in the gym.

Thanks again for the great info!

Top Bottom