Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women drinking winny

Jersey Freak

In injectable form, its best to drink. Now, the high mg/ml injectable winnies out there (TTokkyo), i would assume 1/10 of a ml (10mg) everyday squirted from an insulin syringe into a two-piece gelcap?? This is quite intresting........

Jersey Freak

what would be a good dose for a women to drink winny?if using an insulin syringe, what would the measurement be?please help!

Jersey -

Why would you bother putting the winny in caps? You dont have to... I did my last contest prep on 25mg ed and came in right where I needed to be. All you do is draw it up and drink it. No big deal.

--Iron Queen

celica said:
what would that be on an insulin syrenge?
Pay attention...... Lets assume I am referring to 50mg/ml..... 25 units on a slin pin = 1/4cc(12.5mgs).... half of that is 6.25, which is as close as you can get to 5mgs of injectable Winstrol. :)

spatterson said:
5mg ED to start...build up slowly.

Geez...........using the TTokkyo winny at 100mg/ml. 5mg is gonna be like a little drop?? LOL! :).......Lets try to figure this out. ONE cc is 100 iu's on an insulin syringe. So, 5 iu's swallowed?? By George, I THINK I GOT IT!! LOL!!!! :) Any further comments??

Jersey Freak

Jersey Freak said:
In injectable form, its best to drink. Now, the high mg/ml injectable winnies out there (TTokkyo), i would assume 1/10 of a ml (10mg) everyday squirted from an insulin syringe into a two-piece gelcap?? This is quite intresting........

Jersey Freak
:

Please explain. I need to think about this. For a woman, we wouldn't be adding that much.:mix:

Top Bottom