Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

women and deca..

caiza

my girlfreind has started her first cycle of deca only at 50 mg weekly is that dosage a bit high or is it good to grow...i want my lady to look like cory everson....thanks girls.

Originally posted by caiza:
my girlfreind has started her first cycle of deca only at 50 mg weekly is that dosage a bit high or is it good to grow...i want my lady to look like cory everson....thanks girls.

What does she want to look like??? Don't forget that it is her body....

BB

------------------
BIG?....Yes I am!

she wants to be not overly muscular but very toned and lean with good quads and bis delts and abs

I did 50mgs of Deca every 5 days for my first cycle for 7 weeks. In that time I put on 25lbs of lean mass. Went from 122-147 and lost bodyfat at the same time! Great cycle but then again I was looking to put lots of size on. Watch closely for sides because you will start to notice voice changes, enlargement, etc w/ just 50mgs... Its worth it, just watch it CAREFULLY!

Good luck!

AJ :)

AJD
Do the sides go away?
I had someone to give me some
Deca, but I was wondering about
the sides.

AJD
Do the sides go away?
I had someone to give me some
Deca, but I was wondering about
the sides.

No, the sides don't go away. You really have to be careful w/ deca, just watch it as you go. The voice will start cracking and if you can handle that and you're cool w/ it then stay on. If not, get off ASAP because it WILL get worse. As for the other sides, enlargement, hair growth, acne. WATCH EVERYTHING!!!! I can't say it enough. I'm ok w/ every side I've gotten besides my voice being a little deeper (only because others ask about it and its so irritating!). Otherwise definitely worth gaining the 25 lbs of muscle I put on in my cycle. Just make sure you are observant as you can and you'll feel if things are changing...

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Oh, how long were you planning on running this cycle for??

AJ

I think I will think about it for awhile!
Thanks for the information! :)

Top Bottom