Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women - Besides anavar???

M

*MissFit*

Are there any other alternatives that won't make one look like a dude :worried:

Frankieperfect said:
Try some Winstrol

Not so hot advice.

CC - my stick at the top of the Women's Board covers this. Also, in the thread I put together with links to good posts, there is one called "Inj for Women" by realgains, it has good advice.

There are several things a woman can take that won't make her look manly. It isn't necessarily the substance that will do it, it is the DOSE. When dealing with AAS, the goal is to stick with the LOWEST possible dose. More is SO NOT beter when dealing with women.

Also, if you go with an injectable, stick with shorter cycles, less build up, less chance of sides. With an Inj, I wouldn't go over 8 weeks.....prob stick with 6 weeks. Then take 6-8 weeks off (totally clean), then cycle again if you wish.

Watch out with stronger substances too. Even if you don't develop masculinization, it is very possible to get other sides - acne, facial hair, oily skin, raspy voice. With Inj, the sides can come on hard and FAST. This is why you MUST keep a CLOSE eye on everything, and keep dose low.

I know about sticky in womens forum i just wanted to see opinions here... DG

And Win I know no good.. :worried:

Shadow is still the man for advice :rose:

The Shadow said:
I am curious about Turinbol on low does for women

My gf has been running 50mg week of EQ with excellent results. While you have more curves CUTIE...She's got more muscle....she finished 10 weeks....and no sides...also leaned her up a bit as muscle needs more energy. She went from 132 to 141...with 1% loss in BF...she was lean to start with. Most obvious was the muscle gain in her legs....Yummy. Nothing like a female leg dipped in honey to make a man hungry...did I say that out loud?

Mythicalbeing said:
My gf has been running 50mg week of EQ with excellent results. While you have more curves CUTIE...She's got more muscle....she finished 10 weeks....and no sides...also leaned her up a bit as muscle needs more energy. She went from 132 to 141...with 1% loss in BF...she was lean to start with. Most obvious was the muscle gain in her legs....Yummy. Nothing like a female leg dipped in honey to make a man hungry...did I say that out loud?

50 mg per week - Im very very suprised that there were no sides.....enlargement especially

is Brick girl ur gf?

Mythicalbeing said:

Top Bottom