Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

women are assholes, not you girls though. just listen

TEXAS GUNS

Thank you......

Sounds like Captain isn't the only one who needs to be reading the BIBLE.

Bottom line, determining where you truly find your identity is 100% of your solution and the question to your own.

Keep it up... opinions everyone has one, but I've learned from experience that "what people think is non of my business" every one has the right to think whatever they want as long as I know I am doing the right thing for ME!!! I will be Okay. Remember progress rather than perfection. Ignore negativity and keep your possitive attitude. What ever you do don't ever give up.
We can do whatever we set our minds to do :)

Some people feel the need to ridicule others to ease their conscience because they are not interested in health or improving themselves- it's an easy way out for them.
I'm at work one day- bring my lunch everyday- 2 girls walk in & say "What are you eating?!?!" (I'm having a plain chic breast & cucumber slices) One of them has a Klondike bar & the other a bacon cheeseburger.
I said, "What are YOU eating?!"
and they accuse me of eating 'weird food'. (?) At least I can pronounce the ingredients.
Make negative comments your motivation to succeed.

Top Bottom