Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

women are assholes, not you girls though. just listen

amor9818

:mad: okay, first to start off..not all women are assholes, but most are..im sooo mad ladies. give me some support here, please.

okay, i just started my diet again. im on the atkins diet and doing fairly well, im 6 days strong and i havent cheated. my carb cravings are going away. my b.fat went from 49.9 to 49.1 which doesnt sound like alot but its something. i have made up my mind to stick. im feeling very postive and motivated. i just started exercising again. well, im learning there are alot of negative ass people lurking and waiting for me to fall. im trying to take this negativty and turn it into to postive motivation for myself, so far so good.

today..okay..this is what made me fly off the handle. this girl, who use to be my associate made a nasty comment. i was speaking w/ a close friend about my long walkand jog in the park . well, i continued on about the awesome pool they had..well she busts out w/ did you wear a bikini...i was fuming. i looked at her and said no, why. she was like, i just had to ask. i was like aight, whatever. i was so pisted off. i mean, basically i DIDNT LIKE HER UNDERLYING HUMOR ON FAT PEOPLE. but the one thing i remind myself of is this, i rather be cute and fat then skinny and ugly, cause atleast i can work w/ people like you to keep me on the str8 and narrow..if your ugly your just ugly!! also..whats better xendrine and hydroycut??

thanks!

lol. obviously you were not getting what i said. thank you very much. my atitude will not make me fail. and you and your negativity can basically go to hell. i dont have a bad atitude. but when people try to break you down, i dont really believe in allowing it to just marinate in your life. plain and simple. thanks for your ignorance.

People are assholes.

Use their negativity by pointing it toward your positive goal. Every time somebody says something negative about your fat or your diet, just take that energy from the anger it generates and use that emotion toward a greater good: yourself.

Everytime I got the following crappy verbiage from colleagues or "friends" I would add a minute to my cardio session or go and buy more low glycemic carbs to eat:

NONSENSE statements I hear every day:

1. women shouldn't lift heavy
2. too much exercise is not good
3. that protein shake looks disgusting
4. people who obsess about their eating habits are vain
5. you're born that way and it won't change no matter what you do

and on and on.

I hear those above phrases every day, and I use them as my cue (kinda Pavlovian) to automatically remind me to continue doing the right thing.

Remember...people are not gonna want to see you improve....because it proves them wrong, wrong, wrong.

I love men and women :busy: ...I just don't love their negativity. (not saying that I can't be negative sometimes, of course). :devil: ...like when men get on my nerves at the gym....

Women can be very cruel, especially to other women. Your female associate sounds like she is seriously lacking in the maturity and self-esteem department. Like Strongchick said, use it to your advantage. Let it fuel your fire for reaching your goals. She obviously feels threatened by you and your progress to make such a snide comment.

Be prepared, other people will try in subtle (and not so subtle) ways to derail your efforts. They're either jealous of your determination or think maybe you won't like them anymore when you reach your goals. People will say you're selfish to want to improve your body. Just keep your eye on your goals. Remember, being happy on the inside will make you a better person for yourself and everyone else.

I agree, people can be so mean & insensitve. Generally I say, if you don't like it, don't f'n look at it. This goes for anyone you personally find unappealing -- maybe they smell funny (coulda been a recent off-gassing from a heavy protein diet, you know!), have an amazing way of pairing the most ungodly combination of colors to go out with you to that club you've been dying to meet a certain potential significant other at, or just plain old fell off the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. Keep your comments to yourself.

As far as trying to do something positive to change yourself, people seem to like to comment on that. The usual comments I get are "You spend too much time in the gym" and "You eat weird stuff". Gee.... like the time you spend in front of the TV mindlessly flipping through your 499 channels of satellite TV is productive.... And why is it that no one thinks twice about someone who eats a Big Mac w/ extra fries twice a day?? You can run your damn car on the grease from that meal!

As StrongGirl said, if you know what your goals are, every time someone tries to undermine your confidence, take that frustration energy and refocus it into more determination to meet your goals. Screw them. If they don't contribute positively to your life, drop 'em.

But I do really hate it when people wave their chocolate cake in front of me while I chow on rice cakes & vegetable juice....LOL

CaptainAsshole errr I mean Awsome, choke - this board is a place for women to learn and support each other. You men are here as guests and should behave as such. Telling a gal she is disgusting just because her bfp is higher than what you find acceptable is NOT polite and I personally find your attitude as disgusting as you find her fat.

Captain if you cant post anything intelligent or worth reading do not post at all! This is not a board to tear down other members, we are supposed to support and keep each other going....You are doing nothing at all to help this board discussion. Keep negative opinions to yourself. Also do you have any pics you would like to post of your perfectly sculpted body??? Its usually those that have a problem that put others down....U seem to be lacking maturity and common sense, but that may just be your insecurity or is it your inability to coexist with other individuals???

listen captain"A", i was 43%bf last oct. i am now 24%yeah still a bit to go but how dare you shed your type of "insight" onto this lady. YOU are the type of person that could squash a persons motivation. And yes fat is fat but Ugly is forever. and some how i think you might have just fallen out of the ugly tree yourself. (and hit every branch on the way down)

am, don't listen to small minded people like capain "A" and the people like him. they are here just to make others feel bad because they have no real pride in themselves. you may have further to go than most folks but it can be done. I know for sure. keep on going baby!!!

I did not make the "men are here as guests" rule - that was done by our beloved sheriff Warlobo who is the main Mod on this board and also a man although a much more enlightened one than you. At some point in this discussion I am sure that you will hear the heavy tread of his footsteps and I would suggest that you apologize or run like hell as he has no sense of humor about men who behave badly on this board.

amor9818

DON'T GIVE UP!!!!

Stay on Atkins you - will LOVE it.

4 years ago I went from 196 lb. size 20 to a 136 lb. size 4/6! You can do it!

And don't let freaks like captasshole put you off. Or your acquaintance at work.

Just know - you CAN do it!!!

I've found that it's a lot easier just not to tell anybody things like that. Word of advice - just keep it to yourself and let THEM notice.

I found buying new clothes kept me motivated. Buying a new outfit in a smaller size every month really kept me going. When I hit the size 4 rack, I almost plotzed!

You can do it, lady, and if you need support, there is the http://www.thinner.com discussion board, and the http://www.atkinsfriends.com discussion board, and you won't run into assholes on those boards, trust me.

Fawn

P.S. - Captain Asshole; we don't give a rat's ass if you like our attitude or not. Piss off!

Top Bottom