Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

women are assholes, not you girls though. just listen

TEMPLE, i think i hear the footsteps now..... spurs clanging, holster jingeling (and diaper pail full!!lol!!LOL) so look out little captain A, sheriffs a hellva shot!!!!!!!

hey girls! Don't use your time writting back to the captainasshole. OUR time is to precious for that!:die:

LG
PS: Keep going and don't pay attention to people comments. (I know it's hard!) That what I call the drown people technic: When someone is drowning and you are trying to help, the drown person is just trying to bring you down to keep her head outside the water!

Hehehehehe. I have always wondered what kind of person tries to tear another person down while hiding behind the anonymity of the internet. I know there's a lot of them out there. Just visit the anabolic discussion board if ya wanna see what assholes men can be on a routine and unprovoked basis. It IS a shame that it occassionally spills over onto this board. I guess it gets sooo crowded with roidbag assholes over there that they have to come over here to get attention. :(

Keep up the good work

Hello Ladies of Elite. Just wanted to say keep up the good work. You all are working very hard to reach your goals and that is great. As far as all of the criticsm and ridcule you might get, well people can be assholes. But you know that what you are doing is living a healthy lifesyle while all of the other average people out there live off of Pizza and beer. But I think we should all serve as an example to these people and hope that we can influence them to change. As for Captainasshole, don't even bother with those idiots. They have nothing useful to say and just have to voice their ignorant point of view. They are the type of people if you give them a penny for their thoughts you'd get back change. F**k em all and keep training hard.

I kinda object to the topic of this thread, amor. Even though you retracted it in the post, it's not a very nice thing to say about anyone. And certainly not nice to blame women in general, or even most of them just because one wasn't very nice to you.

Men say a lot of very nasty things about women and women's appearances, too. More so than women do about men, might I add. The point is that if somebody has nothing nice to say about you - well then try as best to ignore them, but don't blame everybody of their gender for it.

Captain Awesome: With your attitude you deserved to get bashed.

hardgainer (trying to be a nice human being (except to complete asshole who don't deserve it))

lobo you six shooters will never get rusty.. okay maybe soon the'll have a little spit up on 'em but they still work just fine!!!!!

AMOR:

Whatever you do hang in there. If you encounter more negativity, and you will, just make a mental note and move on.

Unfortunately society is filled with individuals with certain opinions, and unfortunately not all are in our best interest.

However, I find that when I encounter a negative individual I sense that they are crying out for something and in return I kill them with kindness or at least just try to understand maybe even empathize with what may be going on in their life.

We cannot judge others simply based on what they say. There could be some underlying issues and sometimes it is just better to be lovable no matter how cruel people are.

I realize every one has their idea of what people should look like. Fortunately, I've been on both sides of the fence many times now.

At one time I was extrememly thin and was considered to be the in crowd, then I gained weight and was part of the out crowd, then thin , then fat and I realized that it takes a better person to interact with everyone. And believe it or not, there is some peace in that.

I realize I am rambling, but this is something I feel very strogly about.

I applaud you on your efforts and your ability to share your frustrations with us. It's healthy. And if you have a few more of these encounters or any other triffling events along the way, don't lose sight of your goal. It's ok to have a few bumps along the way. You'll appreciate how far you've come in the end.

Good luck, and keep us posted on your progess. It's all up from here!!!!

cownslr said:

At one time I was extrememly thin and was considered to be the in crowd, then I gained weight and was part of the out crowd, then thin , then fat and I realized that it takes a better person to interact with everyone. And believe it or not, there is some peace in that.

I tend to over-analyze these things, but, in light of my recent 'gym peeve' rant and my 'thank heaven I found bb'ing ('why muscle') thread....I've been thinking...

...in a society so obsessed with what we look like, wouldn't it be nice to find a place within it that accepts us because we are better people? Since I've lost weight and added muscle, I've gotten a $12,000 raise at work, re-connected with an ex-lover, and improved my relations with others dramatically--new friends, etc.

I know I can't prove that these improvements in my life are BECAUSE of my new physique...more likely they are the result of my new confidence...but I can't help but have mixed feelings about the result...that looking better = better life. I believe I am the same person....my personality didn't dramatically change...just my looks...

...seeing AMOR's pain/frustration reminds me of the negativity I experienced as a former skinny person that became overweight for 5 years straight...

...so to address the finding of 'peace'....I won't ever really believe in others to the point where I will allow myself to rely on their ability to see my personality before my looks...I will forever believe that no matter how wonderful or intelligent people are....as humans, looks first, then personality count.

My peace is in the fact that I have found bodybuilding as a way to 'control' my looks and therefore make people give me the time of day when I need it....

...or am I on the path to chronic depression :confused:

(or is my YCA stack effecting my brain chemistry?)

Last edited:
Top Bottom